Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By juscelph Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:25 pm
A Lot of you on here may remember me I was pretty active in the 1k and jjos section and last year within a week my younger bro OD-ed on some heroin and my mom passed from to much liver damage from alachosim. All that in 1 week and now its just me and my dad. I have been struggling with everything all the way down to what am i getting out of bed for today? I dint want this to be a negative oh pitty party post but one where you can give to me a reason to rise again and slowly work my way back to working with my music gear.

Before all this I had been looking into what it would take to be a creator , designer, start to finish for Akai and NI Machine packs, especially since both have a way to export kits. I also dont want to make 1 dime or take anything away from the host with the most who is a great developer and whos packs i have bought plenty of ( my favs are the inifnity 1 and 2 )

I do not know the rules on this but would any of you like to send me samples that I can cut and make into packs all free to download, it would give me something to do as I cant work right now ( PTST and Nightmares ) this would atleast set a clock around my day and give it some structure. I am not looking for your sample of samples just some dope sounds that I can put a theme to and if you have some samples you want to donate to a project then zip them up and fire them my way.

I want to call pack 1 Redemption: The fire cleaned the soul.

So maybe if you got some sounds that would fit into a pack like this it would be a honor to work with your samples. Also make sure you include the credit name you want on the pack.

If anyone had any other ideas hit me up , if this is something that cant be done here I am really sorry and feel free to pull it down.

I currently have NI Maschine studio white, NI Komplete S49, EMU Proteus v1, Roland fantom XR ( rack) , I want to work to get back my true weapons Yamaha SU700, Roland/Boss SP 303/404 , Zoom Sample track, along with some other grimey gear.

Thank you for all who read this to the end it means alot
By Cockdiesel Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:00 pm
I'm really new here but I'd be down to send you some samples of some of the stuff I got. Some Roland keys, moog mother 32 plus some decent modular, and getting new stuff all the time. I've been lurking for awhile on some of the threads and haven't fully explored this site. There might be a thread for this type of thing. If not I'll just upload them to sound cloud and make then download able.

I hope for the best man. Sounds like you've been going through some stuff. I'm just getting out of a pretty lengthy and dark patch myself. Music have been really helping me and I realized I should have never lost touch with it.