Talk and share knowledge on rare records, sources of new samples, vinyl, diggin, etc
By JVC Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:17 am
Jmac wrote:
beetjunkeeee wrote:...

man whats the bottem vinyl called??

Kitaro. New age stuff.
By Funkologist Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:23 am
doughnutSpaghetti wrote:Yeah, some good ones in there. You got one of my favorite Pink Floyd records. I see some library records, KPM and Bruton, in the top right. What ones did you get?

It's an addiction hahaha!

Yeah Atom Heart Mother is one of my favs from them too. First time I've come across it , had to cop it! The KPM's are A Jazz Inclination, Jingles and Piano Viberations. The Bruton is a jingles one too

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Peace :smoker:
By doughnutSpaghetti Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:53 pm
Funkologist wrote:
doughnutSpaghetti wrote:Yeah, some good ones in there. You got one of my favorite Pink Floyd records. I see some library records, KPM and Bruton, in the top right. What ones did you get?

It's an addiction hahaha!

Yeah Atom Heart Mother is one of my favs from them too. First time I've come across it , had to cop it! The KPM's are A Jazz Inclination, Jingles and Piano Viberations. The Bruton is a jingles one too

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Peace :smoker:

Might have to look for some of those KPMs and Bruton. I have a some DeWolfe, Tanner, and Chappell library records. I found some good stuff in them.
By peeping tom Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:22 am
passed up a lot of tanners a while back, must of been sleeping.
By doughnutSpaghetti Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:02 pm
peeping tom wrote:passed up a lot of tanners a while back, must of been sleeping.

More bad that good ones IMO.

DeWolfe is probably my favorite. Found a lot of good stuff on those.

Still haven't came across KPM or Bruton.
By jibber Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:52 pm
Like i said before, i'm not really a digger anymore, i just buy the records i want where i can get them. Didn't even go to the vinyl market in Zurich after i found out they let in all the shop dealers a day early so they can get the good stuff before the public is let inside to "dig"... what a shame.

Nevertheless, something nice arrived in the mail today:

:smoker:
By JUKE 179r Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:12 am
I looooooooove to dig for records but I've been wanting badly this Donnie promo House remix record since I first heard Lil Louie Vega (MAW) play it in London in 20003.
I had to buy it off of Discogs.

By SEMS Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:25 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:I looooooooove to dig for records but I've been wanting badly this Donnie promo House remix record since I first heard Lil Louie Vega (MAW) play it in London in 20003.
I had to buy it off of Discogs.

One of my most favourite House records of all time. Damn near brings a tear to my eye when I listen to it.

My housemate loaned it to me to play at gigs back in the day, but I never bought a copy for myself. Kinda wish I would have.
By Matriks Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:48 am
My newest one: A Special Edition-Producer-Album from Shuko, the German Producer.
Vinyl, CD, digital download, poster (all signed), and the best: A 16GB Memory stick in form of an AKAI MPC2000 :wink:
Got two from total 49 copies.

By mastasteez Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 pm
D-amazin the vinylnerd wrote:How do i post pics of my recent diggs?

If you have a smartphone/tablet you can use an app called imgupr. So simple to use.
By peeping tom Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:47 am

my digs from India :)

Grabbed a lot of Tanners that i missed, found a few little sounds but nothing spectacular.
Havnt been for a serious dig in a while starting to get itchy hands