Exchange tips and tricks for the Akai MPC4000
By cunoSvaa Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:55 am
So First I'm not new to the MPC world at all but... when it comes to the 4000 I am a virgin! never even got to take the panties off or twist the nipples!

im a old 60/2GXL guy.

I've always liked the extra options and all the tweaks the 4000 is said to have.

So I have a deal on one for like $400 the screen is fading which is all I can tell but I'm just curious as too what I should look for (mother board problems or easy go to commands on the 4G where I can see what all it has installed.

Its the old white body... I'm probably going to get it regardless for the price and most likely sell my old fully blown 2GXL SE-1 (hint hint) .

But I figured I would ask just to be sure (tomorrow at about 6pm I'm going to check her out). Thanks in advance in a B-Boy stance.
By schoolforthought Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:23 pm
cunoSvaa wrote:So First I'm not new to the MPC world at all but... when it comes to the 4000 I am a virgin! never even got to take the panties off or twist the nipples!

im a old 60/2GXL guy.

I've always liked the extra options and all the tweaks the 4000 is said to have.

So I have a deal on one for like $400 the screen is fading which is all I can tell but I'm just curious as too what I should look for (mother board problems or easy go to commands on the 4G where I can see what all it has installed.

Its the old white body... I'm probably going to get it regardless for the price and most likely sell my old fully blown 2GXL SE-1 (hint hint) .

But I figured I would ask just to be sure (tomorrow at about 6pm I'm going to check her out). Thanks in advance in a B-Boy stance.

there is a test mode for the knobs, sliders, pads, and most of the buttons. To enter the test mode press Global, then press Shift+global.
By cunoSvaa Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:30 pm
word thanks on the test screen...

haha and no doubt I just lowballed dude since he probably stole it or just bought it to make HOT BEATS and doesnt know jack about it...

PS ANYBODY SELLING ONE FULLY MAXED OUT??? I have paypal ready!!! not that Caribbean Bullshit one either ive been seeing floating around looks like some retarded kids school room art!!!