Exchange tips and tricks for the Akai MPC4000
By suchenderxxx Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:09 pm
HI,

i chopped up an sample, made some regions and then saved the sample. If i load it again it is missing the regions? Anybody has an idea why this is happening? I did this before and some of the samples still have their regions some are missing them?
By suchenderxxx Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:04 am
i did some tests with larger and smaller samples. but it does not make a difference. some files do work some files not.

can someone of you test this for me on your mpc? load whole song, set the regions and save the wave file. open it up and check if the regions still there.
By gearhead Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:12 am
If you chop sample in trim mode you should have your start and end points.
Then select region. Pick how many regions you want then hit do it. Once that is done select edit then go to slice sample. When your in slice sample you'll be ask if you want to create a program you put yes hit doit. Your sample will automatically be a signed to pads. Come out of trim mode and go to main screen go down to program high light it then select by hitting window button. Window opens up and your program you just created will appear. Select it hit do it and your chop samples will be on pads. When saving go to save select save you'll be in the save window create a new folder ,select program witch will have all your chop samples then hit do it. Now your chop samples are in new folder. You should be able to load samples every time.