Talk about the music biz - marketing, promotions, contract law, copyright etc...
By Prah_860_ Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:34 pm
This will be a thread that you can stick all of the Duplication companies you have had good dealings with........any companies that you consider bad...do not post them here!

By djimpak Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:53 pm
if theyre bad y not post them in here so other know that they are bad so they wont mess with them !

By Prah_860_ Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:57 am
Because we will get a whole thread of cats talking about the bad ones.....more bad ones than good ones...ya know.....we trying to weed out the bad ones and help cats who wanna release cd's almost hassle-free

By DSTRUCT Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:08 am
thanx prah, i need a thread like this.

any good companies out there?

By DSTRUCT Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:04 pm
did you use samples? or should i say, were ALL your samples chopped beyond recognition?

By Knoxximus Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:32 pm
About sampling, I live by this creedo:

Sample away! Worst case scenario at our level is that the artist in question will issue a "cease and desist" order, because taking us to court would cost them more money than they would get. If you get picked up by a major, and the track is hot enough, their legal department will do the dirty work for you.

Anyhoo......any good CD dupers out there?

By DSTRUCT Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:14 pm
Knoxximus wrote:About sampling, I live by this creedo:

Sample away! Worst case scenario at our level is that the artist in question will issue a "cease and desist" order, because taking us to court would cost them more money than they would get. If you get picked up by a major, and the track is hot enough, their legal department will do the dirty work for you.

Anyhoo......any good CD dupers out there?

what up knoxx, the problem with the samplin is i chose a company to duplicate my album, and once they went to burn the audio, they heard the samples. To make a long story short, they wouldnt duplicate the audio (just the artwork) and they wouldnt send me my master back, AND they wouldnt refund my money for the audio part of the service. but hey, thats they policy i guess.

By oraziodelcore Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:41 pm
Audiowerker.de (Dubplatecutting facility)
recomended for you that live in Europe, but they also ship over seas Exellent! I just Got mine a daY ago

50 Euro for one copy mastering incl in the price .. don`t forget the shipping cost if you order from them!

peace
By qenetic|storm Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:18 pm
shalemb wrote:www.frontporchcd.com

"We don't do projects that require a parental advisory or contain inappropriate language or graphics."

that sucks!!!!

By djames Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:09 pm
dstruction wrote:did you use samples? or should i say, were ALL your samples chopped beyond recognition?

Yeah, I used hella samples, some chopped some straight out. It was that Intellectually Inclined CD I had up for download on Soundclick. They did'nt even question the material. Of course their quote mentioned that but they never said anything.

By Knoxximus Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:14 am
Sorry Dstruct, I'm late....forgot all about this thread.....

I'll get with my man Synickle for where he did his newest joint which shoulda been called OBVIOUS SAMPLE CITY for reasons readily apparent. They gave him like 1000 CD's for 1400....full color, 4-page booklet, silk screen CD (silver bottom = LEGIT!)....REAL NICE! When I drop the Desert Mobb album, that's who I'm going through.

xx

By L. Tombstone Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:53 am
xx
Last edited by L. Tombstone on Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.