Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By saltmcgault Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:53 am
“no, i actually own 3 synthesizers as well”

Wow! You must be a professional then. My bad.

:lol:[/quote]

lmao didn’t you know valtraxinfinity is so musical that he farts blue notes? all this talk and criticism of other people’s beats and getting punked when called out to prove it in a battle and dodges the subject. i smell a poser. :lol:
By PillsInfinity Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:47 pm
saltmcgault wrote:“no, i actually own 3 synthesizers as well”

Wow! You must be a professional then. My bad.

:lol:

lmao didn’t you know valtraxinfinity is so musical that he farts blue notes? all this talk and criticism of other people’s beats and getting punked when called out to prove it in a battle and dodges the subject. i smell a poser. :lol:[/quote]

i know your life sucks...and you're also white. haha.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:07 pm
PillsInfinity wrote:that's cool, i respect that.

OK, so I gave you a perfect opportunity for you to showcase to me some off the non sample material that you have been perfecting and working on. You provided ...................... Nada :hmmm:

Seems a little suspect to me and others on here

PillsInfinity wrote:i would put the gauntlet back. i don't sample and i'm working on a project right now. i didn't read the call out part thread part. I don't just do this for fun.

So whether you step up or don't the gauntlet stays down I'm not retracting it. Is that a real project or something you have dreamed up? Regarding the "outlet that I do for a bit of fun comment" I was referring to the soundcloud tracks that you pointed out the lack of mastering and mixing. I battle for fun, its an outlet

PillsInfinity wrote:i actually own 3 synthesizers as well.

Are these actual real hardware synthesizers? Because fantasy, cracked VST plugins or fridge magnets don't count

PillsInfinity wrote:yeah, you're obviously white. who else is white here? you have to be an alchemist burner account.

Music has no race or colour, no religion, no boundaries, no limits, no ethnicity. Music makes people come together regardless of the genre.

Or have you started an MPC-Fourms version of the "Guess Who?" board game?
By saltmcgault Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:33 pm
PillsInfinity wrote:i'm not allowed to say no apparently, should i join the me too movement?

what does the color of your skin have to do with anything? you probably should join that movement. you’re already a whining entitled poser. ok so you’re saying “no” when getting called out to beat battle by somebody who you’ve been dissing on there beats? it’s because you’re a poser. you’d get schooled and you know it! so you should stfu! :lol:
By PillsInfinity Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:39 am
saltmcgault wrote:
PillsInfinity wrote:i'm not allowed to say no apparently, should i join the me too movement?

what does the color of your skin have to do with anything? you probably should join that movement. you’re already a whining entitled poser. ok so you’re saying “no” when getting called out to beat battle by somebody who you’ve been dissing on there beats? it’s because you’re a poser. you’d get schooled and you know it! so you should stfu! :lol:

haha. you're white.
By PillsInfinity Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:41 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
PillsInfinity wrote:that's cool, i respect that.

OK, so I gave you a perfect opportunity for you to showcase to me some off the non sample material that you have been perfecting and working on. You provided ...................... Nada :hmmm:

Seems a little suspect to me and others on here

PillsInfinity wrote:i would put the gauntlet back. i don't sample and i'm working on a project right now. i didn't read the call out part thread part. I don't just do this for fun.

So whether you step up or don't the gauntlet stays down I'm not retracting it. Is that a real project or something you have dreamed up? Regarding the "outlet that I do for a bit of fun comment" I was referring to the soundcloud tracks that you pointed out the lack of mastering and mixing. I battle for fun, its an outlet

PillsInfinity wrote:i actually own 3 synthesizers as well.

Are these actual real hardware synthesizers? Because fantasy, cracked VST plugins or fridge magnets don't count

PillsInfinity wrote:yeah, you're obviously white. who else is white here? you have to be an alchemist burner account.

Music has no race or colour, no religion, no boundaries, no limits, no ethnicity. Music makes people come together regardless of the genre.

Or have you started an MPC-Fourms version of the "Guess Who?" board game?

that's fine, i guess every rapper that doesn't battle rap (which is a more legitimate thing than beat battles) can't rap. i will continue to be suspect.
By saltmcgault Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:24 am
PillsInfinity wrote:i don't appreciate white people calling me a "poser" and or being critical of me being a part of culture i grew up with and having them set practice standards that i should abide by.

A racist poser.... neat!
By Wormhelmet Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:26 am
PillsInfinity wrote:i don't appreciate white people calling me a "poser" and or being critical of me being a part of culture i grew up with and having them set practice standards that i should abide by.

If you weren’t such a racist idiot you’d probably realize the MPC was invented by a white man.
By PillsInfinity Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:15 am
Wormhelmet wrote:

If you weren’t such a racist idiot you’d probably realize the MPC was invented by a white man.

I'm 110% racist, i love it.
By Lampdog Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:26 pm
Does the Reaper need to come out of hiatus for this bullshit. :?

**** quit it guys and get back what you know and love. Beats.