Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By PillsInfinity Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:59 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
PillsInfinity wrote:I encourage you to keep your weak ass clunky drum patterns and repetitive song structuring to yourself.

That's your opinion and everyone has the right to an opinion, so where is your music for me to have an opinion on? To be honest we could go head to head, toe to toe, word for word over the next 20 page until one of us gets fed up replying or the thread gets locked by the mods.

As they say actions speak louder then words, so I've thrown the gauntlet down and challenged you in the call-out thread

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32538&p=1745489#p1745489

PillsInfinity wrote:your mixing is also pretty...pretty much non-existent. i'm not going to knock if it's not there.
If you actually check my soundcloud page your see they are all battle entries not finished polished tracks done for other people, projects or albums hence the lack of mastering and mixing. I'm not really worried about doing studio quality mixing and mastering for an outlet that I do for a bit of fun to be honest with you.

that's cool, i respect that.
By PillsInfinity Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:03 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
PillsInfinity wrote:I encourage you to keep your weak ass clunky drum patterns and repetitive song structuring to yourself.

That's your opinion and everyone has the right to an opinion, so where is your music for me to have an opinion on? To be honest we could go head to head, toe to toe, word for word over the next 20 page until one of us gets fed up replying or the thread gets locked by the mods.

As they say actions speak louder then words, so I've thrown the gauntlet down and challenged you in the call-out thread

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32538&p=1745489#p1745489

PillsInfinity wrote:your mixing is also pretty...pretty much non-existent. i'm not going to knock if it's not there.
If you actually check my soundcloud page your see they are all battle entries not finished polished tracks done for other people, projects or albums hence the lack of mastering and mixing. I'm not really worried about doing studio quality mixing and mastering for an outlet that I do for a bit of fun to be honest with you.

i would put the gauntlet back. i don't sample and i'm working on a project right now. i didn't read the call out part thread part. I don't just do this for fun.
By saltmcgault Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:48 am
PillsInfinity wrote:
saltmcgault wrote:so basically you’re saying not only are you a entitled skinny jean wearing little $&@“@ you’re also a pu$$y that inflates his own ego talking himself up while dissing on other people’s ****. you won’t get in the beat battle because you’re a pu$$y. so where’s all your platinum beats at? you’re full of $hit. Talking yourself up like a little entitled $&@&$ with nothing to show for it.i’m sorry that in the beat battles there’s only 1 winner and that everybody that participates doesn’t get a trophy. you’re too scared because you know you ain’t $hit! Did you ever figure out how to use the compact flash card on your 2500?
:Sigh: :lol:

i don't need a platinum record, i'm not that short sighted. this is the crux of your being right here; you're interested in me, i'm not interested in you in the slightest. this is a predicament i have honestly not been in with men or anything but hoes on the internet, this is kind of weird.

as for my cf, i guess the problem was the brand i bought was incompatible with my mpc at that point (last march?), i'd rather my ide have not died. i had 4 small cf cards that came with my mpc prior when i got it that i eventually gave away.

my response to beat battles (not your flawed perception on music/life.)...i don't think kobe would challenge smush to play one one to prove his skill.

at this point i'm only wondering what type of pants you wear if they're not fitted or tailored, you must be a better dresser than me, i'd feel like a hot mess in wide legs or boot cuts. i gave up denim as an adult, i don't even know.

you shouldn’t criticize other people’s *^%# and talk yourself up like you’re some hit maker. when you have nothing to show for it. you’re so talented with the mpc why are you getting punked out by psych? thanks for solidifying that you’re a pu$$y. scared of a simple beat battle when somebody calls you out. :fku: the 2500 is a beauty though.. i’d like to hear some of your platinum hit makers. :lol:
By PillsInfinity Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:18 am
Wormhelmet wrote:Damn. If you don’t do this just for fun and are all serious, I’d expect you to read a **** manual

this thread is from 2 years ago. i barely post on here anymore, why are you acting like this is current, are all you boom bap guys stuck in the past or something? oh, wait. haha.
By Wormhelmet Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:22 am
PillsInfinity wrote:
Wormhelmet wrote:Damn. If you don’t do this just for fun and are all serious, I’d expect you to read a **** manual

this thread is from 2 years ago. i barely post on here anymore, why are you acting like this is current, are all you boom bap guys stuck in the past or something? oh, wait. haha.

Yeah, June 2nd 2018 is two years ago. No wonder you can’t find anything in a manual...
By PillsInfinity Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:37 am
saltmcgault wrote: you shouldn’t criticize other people’s *^%# and talk yourself up like you’re some hit maker. when you have nothing to show for it. you’re so talented with the mpc why are you getting punked out by psych? thanks for solidifying that you’re a pu$$y. scared of a simple beat battle when somebody calls you out. :fku: the 2500 is a beauty though.. i’d like to hear some of your platinum hit makers. :lol:

yeah, i know you'd like to, you're interested in me. you're making me feel unsafe. you are threatening me.

maybe if i shouldn't criticize you shouldn't speak to people's passion or experience with music.

and again, there's also no way in **** you are black. :lol:
By Wormhelmet Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:37 am
PillsInfinity wrote:
Wormhelmet wrote: Wow! You must be a professional then. My bad.

:lol:

life as a constantly triggered insecure male must be sad. i bet a million you're white.

Life as a struggling DB must be sad. I bet a million you still haven’t figured out your equipment yet. :lol:

You the only clown triggered here.
By PillsInfinity Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:44 am
Wormhelmet wrote: Life as a struggling DB must be sad. I bet a million you still haven’t figured out your equipment yet. :lol:

You the only clown triggered here.

look lovebug, i don't know what a DB is. yeah, you're obviously white. who else is white here? you have to be an alchemist burner account.