Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By sym35 Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:15 am
Hey guys ....I'm having a little trouble knowing what key to press when fine trimming....I use the slides to trim samples quick but when I want to fine trim it with the cursor wheal it takes ages to move if that makes sense, iv seen people online move along the numbers to fine trim it quick but they never show what button the are pressing, dose anyone know what button that is ? I hope this makes sense....thank you mpc lovers......
By starmanwarz Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:31 am
Highlight your start or end point value and press shift and < on your cursor. If you press it a few times you will be able to move quickly no matter the sample legth.
By saltmcgault Fri May 26, 2017 6:01 pm
starmanwarz wrote:Highlight your start or end point value and press shift and < on your cursor. If you press it a few times you will be able to move quickly no matter the sample legth.

What about when you are in chop slice mode? the quote above works when trimming a sample, but I've noticed that that option doesn't work when slicing a chop. Do you know how to pint point the exact start and end points of each slice?
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue May 30, 2017 8:15 pm
What OS version are you using Saltmcgault?
By saltmcgault Wed May 31, 2017 7:42 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:What OS version are you using Saltmcgault?

jjos 28 xl
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:25 am
I know you can adjust the start and end points with the q-links sliders in JJOS 128XL Version 2, not sure if its possible to use the numeric key and manually enter the start/end points tho? Will try and find out for you tho.
By saltmcgault Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:25 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:I know you can adjust the start and end points with the q-links sliders in JJOS 128XL Version 2, not sure if its possible to use the numeric key and manually enter the start/end points tho? Will try and find out for you tho.

yea i've tried punching the exact trim numbers but the numbers don't change. the reason why it bugs me is because sometimes it doesn't exactly trim the slices to the point it say when you use the jog wheel. irritating. thanks for replying.