Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By PillsInfinity Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:38 pm
trying to use my sandisk extreme pro 32 gb card on my mac but i previously installed jjos on windows so only my 4gb works is there a way i can go back to the original akai os and install the mac jj on the 32gb, would that fix the problem?
By PillsInfinity Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:35 pm
**** wrote:There is no Mac JJ! Stick with 2GB cards und you never have to worry again...

i just dropped $75 on this, so you're telling me theres no way for me to get this to work?
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:12 pm
Sounds like your card isn't compatible PillsInfinity. If you can send it back for an exchange then swap it for a Kingston Ultimate 266X 32GB (CF/32GB-U2). Here the image of the one I own that works on both my 2500 and 1000 using JJOS_XL and OS2XL respectively.

Just inserted it in my 2500 and formatted in the machine and it works like a charm. Here a couple of screenshots to show my card works

By PillsInfinity Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:37 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Sounds like your card isn't compatible PillsInfinity. If you can send it back for an exchange then swap it for a Kingston Ultimate 266X 32GB (CF/32GB-U2). Here the image of the one I own that works on both my 2500 and 1000 using JJOS_XL and OS2XL respectively.

Just inserted it in my 2500 and formatted in the machine and it works like a charm. Here a couple of screenshots to show my card works

Thanks dude i exchanged it and it worked. :worthy: :worthy: :bowsdownsucksit: