Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By JohnConceptr1 Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:16 am
Hello guys!
I searched a lot for this one but i didnt find any accurate answer that helped me.
I own a mpc 2500 and the standard method to sample is to chop the sample into a software then conver it to wav form and then transfer it to mpc with usb cable..Lately i've seen so many producers in videos recording their samples from pc straight to mpc and it seems to be way better. I own lexicon alpha to record from mpc to pc..Is there a vice versa way?

Thanks in advance
By MPC-Tutor Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:06 pm
JohnConceptr1 wrote:.Lately i've seen so many producers in videos recording their samples from pc straight to mpc and it seems to be way better. I own lexicon alpha to record from mpc to pc..Is there a vice versa way?

If you are asking how to record audio from PC to MPC, you just reverse your MPC to PC set up - i.e. PC audio out into MPC audio IN, then configure the RECORD screen accordingly.

Or just record it in your PC, save as WAV and transfer the WAVs to your MPC via USB.

Which bit are you struggling wth?
By davehate Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:30 am
I would just record on your editor and drag via USB into mpc2500..

A lot faster to edit on daw,cut your sample properly..eq or whatever else you do to your chops and then just put into mpc via USB..better workflow imo.
By Ican Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:07 am
I'm using an M-AUDIO Fast Track Ultra 8R , Pc Sound go in input 1 and 2 of the m-audio , I send 1&2, in Output 7&8 of the m-audio and 7&8output to the record In of the MPC ,every sound the PC make can be recorded via my MPC ....