Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By soheilsoheil Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:28 pm
Dear all

I work with logic pro for long time and i am new in mpc2500

mix , master and adding effects are important for me
I want to know how can i export my al lines separately and add them to my daw to mix and master it

all sanre lines
all kick lines
all sample
and etc.

Separately

Thank you for helping me
By MPC-Tutor Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:54 pm
You have to record each instrument to a unique audio track Logic. If your interface can record multiple inputs, you could route sounds out of different MPC outputs and route those to different logic audio tracks allowing you to record up to 10 mono tracks simultaneously.

If you only have 2 recording inputs, record each instrument individually, in which case you could use 'SOLO' to isolate each track/sound in your MPC.
By soheilsoheil Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:44 am
Sorry you mean I have to manage my sequences in song mode , then convert it in to one seq.
then in track mode i have to solo each track and record it ,then save it and send it to my laoptop
Am I right ???
By soheilsoheil Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:03 pm
sorry for my questions ,

another one ,

for example in one of my sequnces one of tracks is for my drum
and in my finger druming i used snare and kick

as your method i just can export my drum
but i want to export my snare abd my kick separately

whats your idea ?

Thank you veryyyy muuuuch
By TheUnfuckwithable Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:24 pm
soheilsoheil wrote:for example in one of my sequnces one of tracks is for my drum
and in my finger druming i used snare and kick

as your method i just can export my drum
but i want to export my snare abd my kick separately

Come on son, be a little creative...

Solo your drum track, mute the snare via the pad mixer and track the kick. Now unmute the snare, mute the kick and track the snare.
By Lampdog Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:05 pm
If you have a audio interface/mixer that can handle 10 inputs then do this.....

2500 you have 8 mono outputs, route each 2500 1-8 output to audio interface/mixer mono input with one of these cables, you have main outs, use those as well. Assign what pads go to what outputs in mixer. Stereo samples will ONLY give you the option of 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8. Mono samples will show options to all 8 outputs individually, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

Your audio interface/mixer (if usb mixer) main outputs goes to computer. Some have the capability to break outputs into tracks. Some just have 2 channels going into computer.