Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By twan mastro Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:43 am
i dont know what happened but my mpc worked perfect never froze once then i transferred some drum kits from my computer onto my mpcs 80gig hard drive now everytime i go to the load page and scroll through my folders it freezes on the screen that says " Wait....."
By saltmcgault Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:33 am
twan mastro wrote:i dont know what happened but my mpc worked perfect never froze once then i transferred some drum kits from my computer onto my mpcs 80gig hard drive now everytime i go to the load page and scroll through my folders it freezes on the screen that says " Wait....."

not sure if this has anything to do with your situation but i purchased a larger memory cf card and when i would insert it in to try and format the card my mpc would freeze at what ever screen i was at when i inserted the cf card. If i were you i would connect your mpc to your computer via usb and take out the "drum kits' out that you loaded up. that would be the first thing i'd try. I hope you get that figured out. let me know if that works. it might be the "type" of files the kits are in.