Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By Lampdog Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:59 pm
Hepkat wrote:Whats up guys? Ok, so I take back all I said about the 2500! It was definitely a matter of getting used to the sound! I have it bumping a lot harder then the 2000xl right now and its literally an all in one box! You can probably do anything you can think of in a round about way with it! Its a little cold compared to the 2000xl, granted! But thats nothing that a bit of tape saturation can't sort out right? Which is my next bit of gear lust! When does it end? :lol: I have set up everything the way I wanted it like you said Lampdog, and saved it to the root folder! Makes the workflow a lot faster! I've definitely leveled up with it so I can't complain! Thanks for sharing yer knowledge! I'll hold onto my 2000xl as I can afford to right now! Reminds me someone on this said something like, " The 2000xl is like my first girlfriend! She keeps finding her way back!" Haha couldn't help laugh! :lol:

Yep, just takes time to get to know the gear is all. 2500 +jjos = a hell of a machine!

Catch the joke?!