Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By MelleMel Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:35 am
Is this true? That it was a hoax.. a really good one

By Krux Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:57 am
Yep. No such thing. :roll:

By metafor Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:31 am
So whats up with all those ppl who supposely spoke to reps. Somebody sure went through alot of trouble.
By Dj-FSC Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:20 am
thats messed up.. i know that some folks were ready to sell whatever mpc they had before just to get that one.. lol...

By pad-ophiliac Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:39 am
my local GC is taking orders.
By Krux Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:42 am
M.ic P.ro C.rusher, you were right man, sarcasm doesn't fly on the net.

"Is this true? That it was a hoax.. a really good one"

Who said that?

How much proof do you guys want? Believe it you want. Or don't. But really, who gives a shiit.

By juniorcartel Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:52 am
no way, someone posted a link to the akai pro website that was in dutch

By pad-ophiliac Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:03 am
juniorcartel wrote:no way, someone posted a link to the akai pro website that was in dutch

they took that description down but its no hoax.

By dutch Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:14 am
we can only state our opinion on weather it is real or a hoax none of us know for sure even if we have been told it was real by an employee of the company so just going off of someone saying it's a hoax is no more believeable than anyone else.

By pad-ophiliac Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:22 am
dutch wrote:we can only state our opinion on weather it is real or a hoax none of us know for sure even if we have been told it was real by an employee of the company so just going off of someone saying it's a hoax is no more believeable than anyone else.

you must have missed what i posted up there :roll: , i'll say it again. my local guitar center is taking orders for this machine. its real.

By Smoove03 Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:06 am
man why wouldnt you believe there could be another model?

By Jenre Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:39 am
akai still has the picture stored on its web server
By Knoxximus Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:23 pm
WDJ wrote:M.ic P.ro C.rusher, you were right man, sarcasm doesn't fly on the net.

Who said that?

How much proof do you guys want? Believe it you want. Or don't. But really, who gives a shiit.

Be easy, WDJ. Let the non-believers be. No use retalitiating now.....just wait a lil while longer. :wink:
By Krux Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:29 pm
Knoxximus wrote:
WDJ wrote:M.ic P.ro C.rusher, you were right man, sarcasm doesn't fly on the net.

Who said that?

Be easy, WDJ. Let the non-believers be. No use retalitiating now.....just wait a lil while longer. :wink:

Yeah I'm easy, cool. I just mis-represented myself there (as I do).