Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By rjx Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:53 pm
Anyone know if there will be a monitor option?
By threshed Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:47 am
rjx wrote:Anyone know if there will be a monitor option?

Yeah you can take the lcd screen off if you want. Just unscrew a couple things here and there and it becomes optional for those who dont like to read.

By JUKE 179r Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:45 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Mantis Beats Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:13 am
threshed wrote:
rjx wrote:Anyone know if there will be a monitor option?

Yeah you can take the lcd screen off if you want. Just unscrew a couple things here and there and it becomes optional for those who dont like to read.

...hmmm, I was told their was a new monitor option that could be daisy chained via the midi ports... so the whole LCD screen is displayed on a 15 inch monitor.

So via midi it goes MPC 2500 > 15 inch monitor > Sound module

all you have to do is assign the 15 inch monitor a midi channel !

...Akai are great like that !

can't wait to daisy chain it all up !!!!!! Wow !!!! :D

By threshed Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:52 am
The president of akai stoped by my house today (as usual) and showed me this link for the monitor you mentioned:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:N ... MD-27T.jpg

You can even mount it in the disc drive slot and control extra super top sneakret features that arent even listed. I was told it plays dvds. Just looks at that tucan! It also acts as a touch screen sequencing device that can also support vsti. :shock:

By Mantis Beats Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:15 am
threshed wrote:The president of akai stoped by my house today (as usual) and showed me this link for the monitor you mentioned:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:N ... MD-27T.jpg

You can even mount it in the disc drive slot and control extra super top sneakret features that arent even listed. I was told it plays dvds. Just looks at that tucan! It also acts as a touch screen sequencing device that can also support vsti. :shock:

Daaaarn THATS THE ONE !!!!!

Your right man ! ...but I was right you do have to assign the monitor a midi channel.

Thanks for the picture... the MPC 2500 is gonna be exciting !

Rjx ...your question has been answered buddy ! :D