Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500

By jahrome Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:18 pm
Navy catz ruined the game :lol:

I am a little bit older than you I bet...I have been in Japan since 1990 and I have seen a big change. Girlz their use to be paid..but hard times fell upon Japan. Nothing wrong with my game playa :lol: I seen and done it all. Nall...I lived on the mainland Japan for the past 6 years...Yokota Air Base. Navy is really running things..I felt embarrassed to call my self Air Force when it came to going to clubs..that is why I rolled with one or two partners or by myself. From Yokohama Circus, Heaven/Matrix, Bay Hall to Fussa Club Crunk/Roots/ Queen Bee to Roppongi Gas Panic 99/Nature/Viettis...I felt like Wilt Chamberlain there. But those days are behind me. I got kids that I had to set a better example for....and my wife doen't care for me going out they way I use to (stop going to the clubs in May 05).

Akihara was my spot. I use to go several times a week. I developed realtionships with alot of the dealers so they delivered gear straight to my door. My connections were so deep there, alot of the catz on Yokota, came to me for their hookups. I single handedly looked down the MPC market on eBay...actually, I evented the MPC hustle on eBay :D

Oh one more thing...I went to Okinawa for Air Force NCO Leadership School for two months. I went to the club 3 days a week..even went from the club straight to school, we had catz from all over PACAF attend that school. I pulled more woman than anyother student and still graduated as an Honors Student. :shock:
Last edited by jahrome on Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By jahrome Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:25 pm
Originally posted by Jahrome

We interrupt this program for a special news report: 23 Sept 05 17:06 hrs central Japan time..a 16kg package was accepted at a local postal service with a destination of Jahrome's crib. Details are pretty sketchy at this time. More info to come..please stayed tuned.

We are now returning to the regular scheduled program..already in progress

We interrupt this program for a special news report: 24 Sept approx 1400, 16KG box was seen being loaded aboard a Japanese cargo plane..destination JFK Airpot..speculation is that it contains technology that the Russians are trying to get their hands on. Stay tuned...more to come.

We now return you to the regular scheduled program..already in progress
By dwhite Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:42 pm
I apoligize but we turn this topic into something else. You know we made it Navy vs Air Force. Not my motives. We on the same team. I was just trying to relieve some of the pressure of that kid that bought his 2500 before they are even released in the states. You know the type, got some gear and don't fully uderstand what they have or what to do. Maybe he's tight. He did say that was his first MPC though. It's hard to tell kids to buy a MPC2000 or MPC1000 and learn it when they have the loot for a MPC4000, MPC2000xl, or MPC2500. They want what they see in XXL, Remix, Source, Keyboard, ORB, Scratch or BET. But many don't understand the learning curve.

Yeah I live in mainland Japan for 5 years. Before that Hawaii, Okinawa, Cali, and Scotland U.K. My wife is Philipino/Japanese. Yeah she tight. But anyway I'm not trying to knock your hustle. We need people like you to drive the game. Ofcourse you are older and I am too. Before the old heads ran the game. Now youngstas are taking over. More advanced more experimental, risk takers if you will. Makes the old head work. I like that.

Back to the gutta.....Come on now you talking about pulling honeys in Oklahoma. hahahahah....you got me rollin. Like I said before Navy is wild. We travel the world and sow our wild oats. Air Force are pretty boys that are in permenant chill mode. Quiet at the back of the club. I know you embarassed to say you in the Air Force cause you think them Navy cats are out of control. Actually you can admit it was worst back in the day. It's all sorted out at the recruiting stage. Air Force won't even talk to most cats that join the Navy. You know I'm right. Different frame of mind. Anyway good luck on your MPC's. I'm going to throw down on some beats and recording. That's what I'm into. You got like 6,000 posts. When do you have time to get creative. You a businessman. Go head...Go Head....Go head... Go head..... First things first.......
Sorry I'm just nodding to that Game CD..... Let me make some music or learn something. I'm actually taking my MPC4000 to a studio session helping some Navy out today. Later Dudes......

If anybody need a MPC2500 sealed in the boxed it's yours for the price of it including shipping. No mark up. Just the dwhite hook up.... Word.

I'm late....let me get out of here.....

dwhite
By Blue Haze Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:01 pm
dwhite wrote:I apoligize but we turn this topic into something else. You know we made it Navy vs Air Force. Not my motives. We on the same team. I was just trying to relieve some of the pressure of that kid that bought his 2500 before they are even released in the states. You know the type, got some gear and don't fully uderstand what they have or what to do. Maybe he's tight. He did say that was his first MPC though. It's hard to tell kids to buy a MPC2000 or MPC1000 and learn it when they have the loot for a MPC4000, MPC2000xl, or MPC2500. They want what they see in XXL, Remix, Source, Keyboard, ORB, Scratch or BET. But many don't understand the learning curve.

Yeah I live in mainland Japan for 5 years. Before that Hawaii, Okinawa, Cali, and Scotland U.K. My wife is Philipino/Japanese. Yeah she tight. But anyway I'm not trying to knock your hustle. We need people like you to drive the game. Ofcourse you are older and I am too. Before the old heads ran the game. Now youngstas are taking over. More advanced more experimental, risk takers if you will. Makes the old head work. I like that.

Back to the gutta.....Come on now you talking about pulling honeys in Oklahoma. hahahahah....you got me rollin. Like I said before Navy is wild. We travel the world and sow our wild oats. Air Force are pretty boys that are in permenant chill mode. Quiet at the back of the club. I know you embarassed to say you in the Air Force cause you think them Navy cats are out of control. Actually you can admit it was worst back in the day. It's all sorted out at the recruiting stage. Air Force won't even talk to most cats that join the Navy. You know I'm right. Different frame of mind. Anyway good luck on your MPC's. I'm going to throw down on some beats and recording. That's what I'm into. You got like 6,000 posts. When do you have time to get creative. You a businessman. Go head...Go Head....Go head... Go head..... First things first.......
Sorry I'm just nodding to that Game CD..... Let me make some music or learn something. I'm actually taking my MPC4000 to a studio session helping some Navy out today. Later Dudes......

If anybody need a MPC2500 sealed in the boxed it's yours for the price of it including shipping. No mark up. Just the dwhite hook up.... Word.

dwhite

Which part of Japan are you in and are working with local Japanese cats also? I got a small crib with the 4k out in Kamakura 15min from Enoshima island in fact I can hit the beach in 5mins. Came here from Hawaii via Cali via Mobile, Ala. I always run into Harold West of Sample Kings when he comes to Japan he was here three weeks ago in fact.

By jahrome Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:19 pm
Originally posted by dwhite

dwhite

Naw..you are trying to knock my hustle...or why would you offer to sale catz MPCs without making any profit :wink:

Its all good....but my actual auction is priced the same/lower than what you would be able to get them for. And, my auctions are backed by eBay and Pay Pal. I have to also add the have a great reputation and have sold MPCs to catz all over the world. So you are knocking my hustyle but can't stop it :D

My bad...I meant Okinawa not Oklahoma. I gots nothing but love for my military fam..but we like to poke fun at eachother all in the spirit of brotherly love. Every point you made about the Navy and Air Force is dead on. I gots nothing to say..but yall still messed the game up. I can get down and dirty like the rest of them and seeing me in a club, you would never suspect that I am a senior noncommissioned officer. Embarrased to say that I am in the Air Force when I am with catz that are holdin up the wall and not hollerin at any women. But when I talk to them, I let them know that they are taking to an Air Force catz that has his own car and apartment :lol: And that they can get broke off and I will do the gentleman like thing and drop them off at the train station :lol:

Back to the MPC 2500....

By bhunt Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:24 pm
J you know how the navy do. I was on USS Obrien DD975 until the last days. I decommed it last summer. I want to come back to Japan, but the tempo out there is so high. I got other shit to do besides being underway, but I might come outthere for shore duty.

By djquiet Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:10 am
Hey yo,

I'm no expert, but i'd put money down that our boy nick.. is not in the military, but a nihon jin....

anyway.

I appreciate his review.. though it is not thorough, one man's opinion.

By jahrome Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:05 am
That wasn't review. He didn't say one thing about it. I doubt he is Japanese.