Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500

By BRAVO Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:57 pm
cowbell wrote:
jahrome wrote:True..but you donot have to send it back overseas if you have any problems.

huh..? what service are you offering, technical support? Since you got yours from Japan too..

LOL - Thats a classic!

By jahrome Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:44 pm
There is no one here that has a right to be piised. Everyone that is familar to this site know where to get an MPC 2500 from if the really wanted/needed one. His comments were child-like and not necessary. I came right behind to post exactly where to get this unit at and told how they operate.

You didn't look very hard for this site. I just did a Yahoo search and it came up as the #1 link.

You catz are hilarious. I have done more on this site than do what I do on the side. For the hating?? I could care less where you get your MPCs from and is the reason why I told you an alternative place that may get it to you. In fact, I contaced that service and told them where they could get the MPC 2500 cheaper in an attempt to get myself another hook-up/connection.

Bywildstyle72 Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:53 pm
this is getting out of hand :?

By BRAVO Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:12 am
LOL..............Its frustration. Somebody hurry up and get a 2500 so this can stop! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liars, d1ck riders, haters, husslers......Where the F are the producers?! :roll: :shock: :D

By jahrome Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:45 am
The real producers are outr making moeny away from the forums :lol:

I hope I don't offend anyone here..but very few can call themselves producers...beat makers/hobbyist are probably better terms to use.

More catz getting MPC 2500s will not stop anything. It will probably bring on more haters which I am fighen off at the moment in various sites/threads...because I like doing it. :lol:

By BRAVO Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:51 am
jahrome wrote:The real producers are outr making moeny away from the forums

Hmmm, you think so...

By jahrome Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:06 am
Yes..I can confidently say hell yes.....

Can we get spell checker on this site :lol:

By Mantis Beats Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:39 am
jahrome wrote:The real producers are outr making moeny away from the forums :lol:

I hope I don't offend anyone here..but very few can call themselves producers...beat makers/hobbyist are probably better terms to use.

Jahrome.... speak for yourself!

By jahrome Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:06 am
It is my opinion but catz makig a living producing music (definition of a professional) will most likely be doing just that. I would bet an MPC 2500 that 90% of the catz on this site DO NOT make enough doing what they do with their MPC or what ever they use to create off of.

So..as I don't know exactly what you do and many other here..I am a betting man. (My Steelers lost by 3 points today) but I would wage plenty on my statements already made.

The statement I made should not be seen as derogatory...

By BRAVO Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:37 am
Well, we can see where ur money comes from.....

By jahrome Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:54 am
No you can't. As I told another forum member....I have a day job. I am in the military. My side hustle is not to make money..but to pay for the gear I want. That's all.

I just PM another member and while I was typing, I had a change of heart due to some of the BS and insults I have heard in the forum the past 2 weeks. I am a cool dude. I even gave up a source that you can get equipment from that another forum member turned me onto. And for given up some of my contacts info....I was able to secure better deals for forum members that have no benefit to me what so ever...except the fact we all could have gotten reasonably priced gear that will can sit around and shoot the breeze about...but hell naw. Catz that have been hating can keep doing what they do. Wait in line like everybody else...
By BRAVO Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:26 am
Lets get sumthing str8....I dont want your help B...LOL! Im not looking for no inside scoop into the matrix! I am not trying to get nothing that I cant go str8 to the shop in the morning and buy!

The 2500 hype is all good but uknow its whatever....Mad debates about what is looks like most, the q links, the screen, the warrenty - LOL! Why dont u use it, and jus kik back with it. Damn!

I hope u can sleep at nights now that u just dropped ur top secret links...LOL! Contacts, links, ebay, japan, blah blah Im not even involved like that. Im jus talking cos i see things i wanna comment on from time to time.....

As for your point about where money ya comes from, your answer was my point exactly....You dont know where any1 else on here is coming from. Sum might do it cos they can (then use the P's to pay for ish they like I.e Holidays, cars, houses etc). Some might just have loads of cash and blow it on gear, sum might import stuff from japan and get all excited about it gettin shipped over. Every1 does there thing. Dont let that get in the way of what your doing AKA...Dont watch no1!

Anyway.....Im off!

By jahrome Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:45 am
Talk around the subject all you want. My point is that most of the catz on these forums are not making a living making music. On the site way too much talking about the same things over and over..yeah..just like me because I have nothing to do right now. As I suspect you don't as well. Time is money..I got a lot of time but less money..but still can afford to drop $2-3K on any piece of gear I want including my two MPC 2500s :lol:

But hopefully as catz pick up the 2500, we can have meaningful dialog and make this the hottest section in the forum. I won't even visit the other parts of the forum :wink:

By cowbell Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:52 am
jahrome wrote:You didn't look very hard for this site. I just did a Yahoo search and it came up as the #1 link.

yeah that's the same site i found on google, and when i look for Akai equipment on there i get nothing
so how does someone order a MPC from them?

Could you also explain what you mean by: "you donot have to send it back overseas if you have any problems." What happens if someone buys a MPC from you which malfunctions after a month or so?

By BRAVO Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:04 am
jahrome wrote:Talk around the subject all you want. My point is that most of the catz on these forums are not making a living making music. On the site way too much talking about the same things over and over..yeah..just like me because I have nothing to do right now. As I suspect you don't as well. Time is money..I got a lot of time but less money..but still can afford to drop $2-3K on any piece of gear I want including my two MPC 2500s :lol:

Ok J, uknow best... :wink: