Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By distortedtekno Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:49 pm
phatbeats wrote:I've heard like 3 dates?

Yeah I hear ya... same deal. As far as I know, theres no official date from Akai here in the US just yet. Even Nova Musik isnt sure. All they told me was sometime in November and it may be sooner or later. :?

By jahrome Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:58 pm
Its already available :lol:

Anyway....the official US release date?? I have no idea..but I can add that many dealers are now taking pre-orders. Shipments started to leave Asia last week....I can't say for sure, but the shipments probably went by sea because it is cheaper. This can take a month to reach ist destinations. It shipments went by Air (which I doubt many went that route) they will arrive as early as next week but in very limited quantities...thus the pre-orders. Distribution is horrible in the USA. So if you want to get one promptly..go ahead and place an order with VST Service (tell Mr. David, Jahrome/Jerome sent you) who advertises in this forum, Guitar Center, or who ever..or go to the #1 source for new/used gear world wide.

By macthedoulos Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:34 am
i talked to the US sales guy for akai (J. Terry) and he said mid to late november. I HOPE IT WILL BE SOONER!!!!!

By jahrome Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:40 am
You don't have to wait until November unless you just want to. VST service are projected to have a few in October.