Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500

By cowbell Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:25 am
Still, if Cre8tive got his 2500 from Japan-Direct then Hurricane Producer went to the right source.
Just didn't get the right reply from them.

By jahrome Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:44 am
cowbell wrote:
Still, if Cre8tive got his 2500 from Japan-Direct then Hurricane Producer went to the right source.
Just didn't get the right reply from them.

Possibly true. Japan Direct doesn't actually have MPC 2500s. If you want an MPC from them, you pay them, and they order the MPC from a retailer. When the MPC arrives, they ship it out to you. This process can take up to 1-2 weeks once you place an order from them.

By sparq Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:04 pm
distortedtekno wrote:Before you know it, Jahrome's sig will say "Daaayum... I shoulda gone to 'the hustla'!!!" :wink: :lol:

RFLMFAO. you are stupid yo. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By soyo Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:22 pm
cre8tive wrote:Alright I am a man of my word--I will post the pics, and review under that post. You can negotiate the price with Japan Direct. The 2500 isn't posted on their site cuz it is considered a special order so just email Randy for a quote. It took approximately 11 days to recieve my Akai MPC 2500--getting the english manual was the hold up. Shipping took only 2.5 days and no customs fees. Here is the website and contact person that you can it from:

www.Japan-direct.com

Contact person:
[email protected]

I'LL HAVE PICS POSTED LATE ON TONITE--I GOTTA GO A MEETING AS OF RIGHT NOW.

how much $$$ did u pay buddy?

By jahrome Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:31 pm
Japan Direct will sell it to you the same price/or more than you will see everywhere else. You will most likely get a $2000-$2100 price including shipping. This is what they offered me (gots to check out the comp) until I told them who I was. Then they came down a little more but still wasn't low enough to get my money. I was looking for an alternate supplier for future goods unrelated to music.

By cowbell Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:43 pm
Cre8tive, thanks for the 2500 pics.
since your current avatar isn't working i thought i'd make you a new one :lol:

just copy this code in your profile:
Code: Select allhttps://images.weserv.nl/?url=img95.imageshack.us/img95/8724/finger5fk.gif

By chupacabra Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:55 pm
cowbell wrote:Cre8tive, thanks for the 2500 pics.
since your current avatar isn't working i thought i'd make you a new one :lol:

just copy this code in your profile:
Code: Select allhttps://images.weserv.nl/?url=img95.imageshack.us/img95/8724/finger5fk.gif

damn homie....photoshop skills for days...what prog can i use to make my own avatar?

By cowbell Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:58 pm
chupacabra wrote:damn homie....photoshop skills for days...what prog can i use to make my own avatar?
Depends what you wanna do, you wanna have a animated avatar or a normal one? I work on a Mac with Photoshop and Imageready.

By cre8tive Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:36 pm
Yo that's DOPE! Thanks man. I didn't know how to post one and in my attempts it was just blank.

By grandpricks Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:11 am
why don't you write up a nice detailed review of the 2500

By cowbell Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:50 am
cre8tive wrote:Yo that's DOPE! Thanks man. I didn't know how to post one and in my attempts it was just blank.
You're welcome. Are you gonna go for the black pads? If so, please post a pic when you put them in.