Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By aprim Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:16 pm
Hows the build?
Is it plasic or what?
I been waiting for this full review so I can see if its worth it.

Thanks

By mahoney Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:46 pm
I like a review too.

jahrome, please?

OT: anyone know a milblog from somebody who brought an mpc to Iraq?

By jahrome Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:01 am
Honestly..with answering threads, PMs, emails, as well as my family life and hustling my last few units I have not had much time to post it. But I am no longer the hustla (at least at the moment) so its coming :wink:

Word on the streets is that the MPC 2500 will hit the US the first week of November :D

By bad mind Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:24 am
jahrome wrote:Word on the streets is that the MPC 2500 will hit the US the first week of November :D

nice :o

By jahrome Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:39 am
You have to have your pre-order in...otherwise forget it :D

By PhonoquO Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:08 am
I'm beginning to doubt that jahrome even owns a 25. how long can it take to put together a brief review discussing build quality (most important imo), sound and benefits over a 2000/xl. i want to decide soon on what to buy, so spend 30 mins if you would please and get us this REVIEW you've been talking about for the last few weeks!

By elmacaco Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:40 am
Yeah Jahrome, Do me a favor! NOW!!! :roll:

jeez guys, you ain't payin dude, relax a little.

By jahrome Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:24 am
[quote]PhonoquO wrote:
I'm beginning to doubt that jahrome even owns a 25. how long can it take to put together a brief review discussing build quality (most important imo), sound and benefits over a 2000/xl. i want to decide soon on what to buy, so spend 30 mins if you would please and get us this REVIEW you've been talking about for the last few weeks! [/quotre]

Not only do a own the MPC 2500...there are actually a few members of this forum that have MPC 2500s thanks to me :D

Do I have to email you pictures :lol:

But for real though...I have posted quite a bit of info/facts on this unit already in these threads. The REVIEW will be my opinions on this unit.