Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By blahnote Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:40 am
Has anyone else had problems w/ using extract in sample edit mode. For some reason it extracts everything from the beginning of the loop to the end of what i selected to be extracted. It won't extract only the part of the loop i selected. It's kind of irratating because i have to extract and then delete what i didn't want at the beginning.
By blahnote Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:43 pm
Loop is turned off. I also noticed that i only get the problem when i use the q-link sliders to make the selection. It doesn't happen when i use the data wheel. Any suggestions?

By jahrome Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:48 am
blahnote wrote:
Loop is turned off. I also noticed that i only get the problem when i use the q-link sliders to make the selection. It doesn't happen when i use the data wheel. Any suggestions?

Use the data wheel when working on important projects until the problem with the q-link knobs are resolved :D
By Fist Full of Dollaz Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:26 am
blahnote wrote:Loop is turned off. I also noticed that i only get the problem when i use the q-link sliders to make the selection. It doesn't happen when i use the data wheel. Any suggestions?

turn the loop on and try with q-link

By jahrome Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:55 pm
You are not the only one :D

Turning the Loop function to ON will solve this problem. Or you can adjust the sample start/end points with the Q-link knob and then use the data wheel for fine tuning....than use the edit functions. All should be well.

By jahrome Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:26 pm
Read the manual??? Who does that? That's no fun when we can discuss it here :D