Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500

By hydroslanger Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:06 am
I went looking for this issue yesterday and I guess it's last months issue cuz it had someone else on the cover. But this is a seriously overpriced magazine though. 13.99 for an issue is ridiculous!

the imported one is $13.99, but there is also a Future Music US that is $7.99. its the feb 06 issue and has 2 covers, one with the virus polar and the one with Pete on it.

By taxman806 Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:25 am
I never found the one with Pete on it. Oh well.

By JUKE 179r Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:43 am
The thing I'm pissed about is that I subscribe to Future Music and Computer Music and the supermarkets get the magazines before I do. WTF???!!!
I'm still waiting on this issue of FM.

By ONE Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:12 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:The thing I'm pissed about is that I subscribe to Future Music and Computer Music and the supermarkets get the magazines before I do. WTF???!!!
I'm still waiting on this issue of FM.

That's why I don't subscribe to anything. I hated getting things in 1 or 2 weeks late all the time.

By 40Immortal Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:55 pm
taxman806 wrote:I went looking for this issue yesterday and I guess it's last months issue cuz it had someone else on the cover. But this is a seriously overpriced magazine though. 13.99 for an issue is ridiculous!

It says on the cover that its the Feb issue. In the UK I checked the stores and they have the Jan issue. The Feb issue is due out on the 25th Jan apparently but I can't see how this issue could have been leaked so early if it comes out in 2 weeks!

By monogee Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:01 pm
Thanks Hydroslanger. Called Borders in my area. They had one left. I ran and copped it.