Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500

By jahrome Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:09 am
Any MPC will fit in that stand. I have that stand for my 2500.

By studio hermit Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:28 am
jahrome wrote:Any MPC will fit in that stand. I have that stand for my 2500.

ok thanx, wiuld you mind postin a picture.

btw do the sides scratch the mpc

By jahrome Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:47 am
The stand is made out of metal. If you place and remove the MPC from the stand often..you can scratch your MPC. I may be able to post some pics soon.

By studio hermit Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:54 am
jahrome wrote:The stand is made out of metal. If you place and remove the MPC from the stand often..you can scratch your MPC. I may be able to post some pics soon.

ok thanx pics would be cool. so the stand doesn't have any padding at all?

By jahrome Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:11 am
There is some padding for the front of the MPC (or mixer).

By lowbudget Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:58 pm
those stands are sturdy enough for you? no issues? i need to get one asap!

damn man... the steelers almost didnt pull it out! whew!

By Jacpot Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:04 pm
Yo tha stand is very sturdy, I got my xl in one right now. You shouldnt have any issues with scratching your mpc because when you remove it you can move the sides apart and lift it out. If you are worried about scratching the sides you can always line tha mpc with duct tape.

By jahrome Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:05 pm
Those stands are sturdy enough...no issues. I think that should have more padding to prevent scratching though....

As far as the Steelers...I was jumping up an down screening..took another glance at the TV to see dude scooping up The Bus' fumble and running down field..I almost cried. The Steelers deserved that win with all the bad calls that were made.......

By Jacpot Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:06 pm
jahrome wrote:Those stands are sturdy enough...no issues. I think that should have more padding to prevent scratching though....

As far as the Steelers...I was jumping up an down screening..took another glance at the TV to see dude scooping up The Bus' fumble and running down field..I almost cried. The Steelers deserved that win with all the bad calls that were made.......

Muthafuk the stealers!!! :lol:

By jahrome Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:08 pm
There always have to be at least one hater....go ahead a slurp that tall glass of hater-aide :lol:

By lowbudget Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:09 pm
thanks for the replies guys. my new cd turntable needs the table space that the mpc now occupies. plus, having one of those stands will probably improve my work flow.