Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
Bybridgealantee Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Ive noticed that the shift button on the 2500 is not in the same place on this machine as on the 2000xl. Do you not have to hold it down when selecting what screen you are going to? If so do you ever find yourself going to do this on your new machine. Also, now that all the buttons are on the right instead of the left does that mess you up a little bit? Do these things annoy you or do just get used to it in a week? Thanks.
By Fist Full of Dollaz Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:14 pm
bridgealantee wrote:Ive noticed that the shift button on the 2500 is not in the same place on this machine as on the 2000xl. Do you not have to hold it down when selecting what screen you are going to? If so do you ever find yourself going to do this on your new machine. Also, now that all the buttons are on the right instead of the left does that mess you up a little bit? Do these things annoy you or do just get used to it in a week? Thanks.

I got used to it very quickly

the workflow is better with it becuz u dont have to hold it, u can just tap mode hit the pad and boom ur where u need to be

another small feature that I like is the window button lights up or stays lit whenver there is a window that can be opened

I had screens hiding for a minute on my 2000xl, b/c I never knew it was a window
Last edited by Fist Full of Dollaz on Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bybridgealantee Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:18 pm
Thanks man, good look out.