By MPC-Tutor Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:38 pm
If you're looking for tutorials for your MPC2500, check out 'Beat Making on the MPC2500'. This ebook contains over 280 pages of in-depth, step-by-step MPC2500 tutorials, fully compatible with both Akai OS and the free JJOS (3.10), backed up with clear screen shots and example audio and MPC files that you can use to follow through each tutorial while you read it.
Topics covered include:
- Advanced sequencing techniques
- Sound manipulation using sample editing and effects
- Build your own performance drum kits
- Mimic the sound and feel of real drummers
- Create your own breaks
- Use other software with your MPC2500 like Recycle, Soundforge and Bluebox
-Learn how to multisample correctly
- Advanced chopping techniques
- How to record your beats to multitrack hardware/software
- And much, much more!
The book comes with over 600 sounds and files and 49 tutorials. To download your free preview tutorials (chopping breaks on the MPC2500), go to the following URL:
http://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php/ ... e-mpc2500/