Can't decide which MPC to choose? Read these resources or post your questions here.
By Fanu Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:40 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Like the girl who gets a boyfriend just to have someone to complain about.

If the boyfriend can't copy and paste midi notes…shiiiiieeee, she betta complain!
By Cockdiesel Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:44 pm
**** wrote:
zangetsu01 wrote:When I get home I'll show a picture of it to my 'X' and we'll have a good laugh about it.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So true, your X will indeed look laughable besides the new Maschine.

Shame the mv would look pathetic not even laughable in the same pic by your logic.

I get the little issues fanu, but to write it off a a pos or look to sell at first chance why eve buy It in the first place. Should be pretty clear clear you're getting into. Wanti updates is a differnt story.
By Fanu Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:45 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:I get the little issues fanu, but to write it off a a pos or look to sell at first chance why eve buy It in the first place. Should be pretty clear clear you're getting into. Wanti updates is a differnt story.

People are making heat with Live/X, no question.
By BBB Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:37 pm
Fanu wrote:
Cockdiesel wrote:I get the little issues fanu, but to write it off a a pos or look to sell at first chance why eve buy It in the first place. Should be pretty clear clear you're getting into. Wanti updates is a differnt story.

People are making heat with Live/X, no question.

People are making heat with everything. This whole "this kills that"-discussion is getting old. It's all a workflow thing. Some cats like MPC, others rock with Maschine. It's all good, having a workflow that suits to your need sis what counts. Right now I couldnt do without Maschine, as I love all my instruments and plugins too much
By starmanwarz Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:41 pm
Personally I don't care who the winner is, I just want the companies to keep the competition going and that will lead to better products down the line, hopefully.
By BBB Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:49 pm
starmanwarz wrote:Personally I don't care who the winner is, I just want the companies to keep the competition going and that will lead to better products down the line, hopefully.

fully agree!
By zangetsu01 Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:20 pm
**** wrote:
So true, your X will indeed look laughable besides the new Maschine.

Says the guy with his old battleship.. :fku: :fku: :fku:

With every update the MPC's are getting better and better. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Just keep crying and hoping in that corner and maybe Roland will put out a new version of their rusty sunken ship.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By godlike Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:03 pm
The new Maschine just looks okay to me, but looks are...

I have the Maschine Studio and I still say there is something not quite right about the way the way it sequences on the grid. I had to work too hard to get a good sweet feeling from it. I have never had this issue with any of the MPCs. Maschine is excellent for mechanic electronic music though!
By zangetsu01 Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:56 pm
MPD MPK RAY wrote:[youtube]UjKWqUuIv04&t=226s[/youtube]
:worthy:

You have to delete this part for your link to work:

=226s
By MPD MPK RAY Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:06 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:
MPD MPK RAY wrote:[youtube]UjKWqUuIv04&t=226s[/youtube]
:worthy:

You have to delete this part for your link to work:

=226s

Thank Ya'll
8)
Last edited by MPD MPK RAY on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.