Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Ill-Green Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:33 pm
Yes, its simple as Blip said. Just go into Record mode and hit Play to play a sequence and then lay your bass in. The MPC will record your performance as a seperate sample where you can assign to a pad. The sequence playing will not be on your new bass sample. This can be done with or without JJ on any of the Numark MPC line.
By GtrGeorge! Sat May 18, 2013 2:57 am
Iveposted this elsewhere..but it applies here:
when I record audio my click track seems n even..the timing is off/ After my bass is recorded as an audio track I AKWAYS have to trimthe audio track and see if it falls into the groove...is this what everyone experiences?? (I am running MPC1000 with JJOS 3.13)
any help appreciatted.
also..shouldnt I be able to hear my backing track..not just a click? (to play to...)???
GtrGeorge
By henryoakley Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:43 pm
bliprock wrote:Yes it can if you set sample record window to input and also if mono set left or right input to for mono signal.

Does that mean you can only do it if you're recording mono L or R? Or does this work for stereo too?

I don't have an mpc yet so can't check.