Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By tsutek Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:03 am
The template has been updated with the MPC1000 sys file for easier utilization on the MPC1000. Big ups to verbalee!

Now then, looking forward on any comments, ideas, improvement suggestions! Still trying to suss out how to thin out the MIDI data coming from the template to prevent those nasty glitches in the volume mixer modes..
By dazastah Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:09 pm
Finally made the plunge on lemur.. Only about 3hrs ago.. I haven't had a chance yet to get this template yet.. (Just been mucking about with the objects and interface to see how deep I can get with it) ...
I haven't got my computer working so getting the templates on the iPad will be hard ATM ...
Have any of you guys got any automating tools happening with lemur? Specifically cc automating via midi notes.. Ie. using sequenced notes from the mpc to trigger lemur to resend a lfo shape back into mpc for the track volume...(midi cc 7 on channel 2) I fear it's some scripting that I don't have the ability to do. Lemur is very nice nice indeed..