Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By LUGOD83 Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:26 pm
Hi all. I have a question maybe you guys can help me out with. So I have a sequence. One of the tracks on this sequence is comprised of an arrangement of chops. When constructing my song I'd like the song to go from one sequence with the track playing as is, to another sequence with the track playing with an effect applied.

I thought I'd be able to achieve this by duplicating my sequence, going into the program of the duplicated sequence and applying the effect, this however unfortunately applies the change to the original sequence as well.

I THINK what I want to do is duplicate the entire program with a new unique name the. Apply the effect to the new program and use that for the change. But I'm not sure if this can even be done.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

OS is JJOS1
By ~dj~ Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:55 pm
You can do it if you really want it! You can do it if you really want but you must try....
try and tryy...try aaand tryyy......you'll succeed at least!

Dont know os1 but I THINK you right mate!
By LUGOD83 Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:59 am
Stfu
~dj~ wrote:You can do it if you really want it! You can do it if you really want but you must try....
try and tryy...try aaand tryyy......you'll succeed at least!

Dont know os1 but I THINK you right mate!