Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By allank Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:28 am
Ok .
That video has me more confident in the new version..
Big year.. New MPC's, new version of Bitwig and new version of OS128xl.. (At least I've got a beta license for Bitwig, so I can compare them better) .
By allank Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:41 am
Funnily enough, it seems that there might be production issues with the Live and X... JJ will beat Akai..
By intowhite Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:17 pm
Any source for the issues relating to the Live? I'm kind of a newbie on the fence about picking up a full JJOS version right now, would it be smarter to just hold off til the new version is released then? Are more people using 3 or 2xl? Thanks guys!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:35 pm
teevee wrote:is there set a release date yet?
No not that I'm aware of a set release day, just says March 2017. I keep checking every other day or so, hopefully not much longer :-D
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:15 pm
Bugfix wrote:I see it's merged 2xl and 3 , but why he dropped this ... http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/os2 ... xer3.htm???
I'm guessing by the way I've read it, by using the midi controller you can adjust the pan and level of the mixer screen direct on the main screen?

conrad wrote:Any news on v2 128xl I'm early awaiting the improvements in the ndc
Unfortunately according to the JJOS website today, its has been pushed by until April now. I'm guessing there was a few bugs that needed sorting before releasing.
By le rat Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:21 am
Yeah I forgot to give some news about this 2 weeks ago but :

-JJ stopped trying to implement "Pad play mode" because of limitations (only 16 pads, impossible to play a sequence at the same time, impossible to record). He anticipated complaints.
-He is planning to implement new CYCLE functions in mode+pad11.

It's not fresh news anymore so it's subject to modifications as usual :)
By Bugfix Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:52 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
Bugfix wrote:I see it's merged 2xl and 3 , but why he dropped this ... http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/os2 ... xer3.htm???
I'm guessing by the way I've read it, by using the midi controller you can adjust the pan and level of the mixer screen direct on the main screen?

yeah man, on any screen, totally recordable on 16 channels at once (also filter cutoff and pitch +/-octave)
By lobit Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:13 am
Im trying to figure out about the midi CC to mixer levels thing.. is that just if you have 128xl with the large screen?

Is there a way to use an external midi knob box to control mixer levels with OS3 (the new one or otherwise)
By Bugfix Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:11 am
lobit wrote:Im trying to figure out about the midi CC to mixer levels thing.. is that just if you have 128xl with the large screen?

Is there a way to use an external midi knob box to control mixer levels with OS3 (the new one or otherwise)

os2xl for small screen and 128SP for big screen,