Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By HelgenX Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:23 pm
Sup all, I think this is the last, and probably the most important thing for me to know because I want to just use the MPC for production instead of my Mac.

Let me tell you what I was doing for a sequencing a whole song first off.

I'd record something to sequence 1, then something to sequence 2. Both 2 bars each. I just want sequence 1 to go to sequence 2 and so on. I don't exactly know how to get that going though. I did Mode>Seq Edit then set sequence 2 to come after the second bar of sequence 1 but sequence 2 always plays first for some reason. Am I doing the sequencing wrong?
By HelgenX Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:02 pm
Wal Martian wrote:There's a few different ways to do this but I would suggest you try song mode. Song mode is just a list editor, you set the order of sequences and how many times to repeat each sequence.

Ah, okay! Thanks, I will try that!
By HelgenX Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:03 am
Wal Martian wrote:There's a few different ways to do this but I would suggest you try song mode. Song mode is just a list editor, you set the order of sequences and how many times to repeat each sequence.

Bruh, if you're ever in NYC, drinks are on me. You saved my **** ass so much, not only that but I pressed pad 15 and had no **** idea that the free version even had a piano roll! THANK YOU!