Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Dylan Griswold Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:09 am
my sequences that I am not wanting to change? For example, sequence 1's drum beat is being overdubed and changed by the Q link sliders (modulating the pitch). When the next sequence comes the whole pitch of the song is thrown off until I hit stop and play the sequence from the start. Am i missing something?
By Lampdog Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:24 am
Maybe your q-link is currently associated withmpitch and that drum beat.
Maybe Seq1 has a step edit event that enables q-link pitch control. Go into atep edit and look around.
By Bugfix Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:07 pm
Dylan Griswold wrote:my sequences that I am not wanting to change? For example, sequence 1's drum beat is being overdubed and changed by the Q link sliders (modulating the pitch). When the next sequence comes the whole pitch of the song is thrown off until I hit stop and play the sequence from the start. Am i missing something?

Think about it as "a sequence of tracks". Track matters and if you have not wrote (recorded) any tune/pitch info at start of a track... well it's playing what has been last info for it.