Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Gbags Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 am
Hi. Hoping someone can help me because this is infuriating. I have a samples assigned to pad A3 and it's recorded on a track. I have the volume for this pad set to about half way on the mixer window. But, when I start playback, the volume jumps down to zero. As soon as I stop playback it jumps back up to the set level. If I manually adjust the volume during playback, it responds but immediately jumps back down to zero when the sequence loops round.
I have a Q link pot assigned to this pad to control volume, but same issue as above if I try to adjust the volume manually during playback.
I used to be able to fade this sample in and out with the Q link pot just fine, now all of a sudden the volume has a life of its own.

I've tried deleting everything "except note" on the track but no change. I've also tried deleting "all events" and re-recording the track, but still the same problem in playback.

I'm using JJ OS-XL 3.52 on an MPC 2500.

Any help would be much appreciated!