Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Mark_A_Harris Sun May 28, 2017 7:11 am
Hi Team MPC,

Here is my midi clock chain: Pamela's WO (master clock) -> Korg SQ1 Sync in / Midi out -> MPC1000 JJOS2XL -> Elektron A4. And I "simply want to have all of them play and sync together... ;-)

In this config, when I start the Mpc (who says "waiting midi start") and then start the Pamela, then the Pamela -> SQ1 -> MPC are running in the same time (tempo) but the A4 and the MFB Tanzmaus at the end of the chain will not start!?

Now if in the MPC sync menu, I only remove the Clock in (the MPC becomes master) and start the MPC then the A4 and the MFB will start and run in tempo...

Where it becomes weird is that when I check the midi data coming out from the MPC... they are excatly the same in both configuration!?!? So why the A4 and the MFB are not starting to play when the Pamela is the master and the MPC is supposed to send our midi start and clock?? (And it does but without effect...)

Thanks folks for your lights on this... :)

Jerome