Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By inner_light Mon May 29, 2017 9:19 am
Hi everyone,
I've searched and searched for the solution on here to no avail, also forgive me if i may have missed the solution in the manual.
I just upgraded from JJOS (free version) to JJOS2xl, and when I load up a track I previously made in the free version of JJOS, the midi tracks are sending out super high pitch to my hardware synth rather than the correct notes. It seems that maybe the notes are being pitched up 5 octaves or so. If I switch back to the free OS it plays perfectly in tune.
Anyone know the solution? I'm guessing it's a default that exists in 2xl and not on the free OS.
Thanks in advance, any help HUGELY appreciated
C
:worthy:
By SPACESHEEP Mon May 29, 2017 12:24 pm
Check pad parameters in step editor. Maybe there was any QLink automation that You previously record in OS FREE. And due to different Qlink specifications, OS2XL read these events like tune and make a pitch to pads.
In this case You will need to fix all by hands. I spent a few hours rebuilding project in OS2XL after upgrading from OS Free.

Good luck.