Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By FilthyMack Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:27 pm
I upgraded to the jjos on my mpc2500 and now all of the tune data from using the 16 levels is set to off on all of my sequences that were made using the original os. I have to go through and turn it back on for each note event in every sequence to get it to play correctly. Is there a way to turn the tune data back on for all sequences without having to do it note by note on every track and sequence?
By Lampdog Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:20 am
No.

This is one of those things that people go through when changing OS's and stuff. Small growing pains but you'll get through it, WE GOT YOU! Stay focused and motivated, we will help.

Not everything between machines, software files and gear transfers over smoothly.
By FilthyMack Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:49 am
Ouch! This is midevil torture in modern day times. Seems like changing a few lines in code and an update would fix that problem. Has anyone requested a fix or explaintion why this is like this. This messes up the workflow for projects that you want to go back and revisit.