Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By saltmcgault Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:49 pm
I'm usually all over the place when it comes to saving and assigning samples and drums probably due to my ADHD. Just curious on how some of you assign samples and drums. Programs with just hi hats, kicks, claps and snares separately? Just trying to see how others may assign them and save beat/projects.
By Lampdog Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:15 pm
pgm with drums, pgm with samples, pgm for external midi kybd.
By nicokas Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:27 pm
For each beat :
- 1 program "MONO" with samples (that mutate with each other)
- 1 program "POLY" with all drums and various short sounds
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:50 pm
Maybe I'm a bit OCD to some or a tad anal to others about organising my CF card but I've spent some time to get a super neat load/save/locate system where I can load/save and find everything without it getting cluttered, lost, missing files/programs or ending up all over the place.

Hope this helps your out mate :smoker:
By saltmcgault Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:49 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Maybe I'm a bit OCD to some or a tad anal to others about organising my CF card but I've spent some time to get a super neat load/save/locate system where I can load/save and find everything without it getting cluttered, lost, missing files/programs or ending up all over the place.

jesus! lol so you’re able to load project “community blast your mf’n a$#” and it will load all programs and samples associated with it? how big is your cf card? do you always keep all your drums and samples on separate? i end up saving a bunch of shit then all the sudden i’m all over the place with programs with samples assigned to pads with “?’s” behind them. ha usually happens when i run out of internal memory or cf card vice versa when saving stuff.
By saltmcgault Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:51 pm
saltmcgault wrote:
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Maybe I'm a bit OCD to some or a tad anal to others about organising my CF card but I've spent some time to get a super neat load/save/locate system where I can load/save and find everything without it getting cluttered, lost, missing files/programs or ending up all over the place.

jesus! lol so you’re able to load project “community blast your mf’n a$#” and it will load all programs and samples associated with it? how big is your cf card? do you always keep all your drums and samples on separate? i end up saving a bunch of **** then all the sudden i’m all over the place with programs with samples assigned to pads with “?’s” behind them. ha usually happens when i run out of internal memory or cf card vice versa when saving stuff.

nvm on the size of the cf card just noticed it. :Sigh: