Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Pierropoulo Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:59 pm
Hi ! I'm new on this forum. Well, I spent a lot of time on it but this is my first post because it seems I'm the only one with that issue. I've got a MPC1000 with free JJOS.

The bug happens when I'm selecting a new program, if I select the No 1 program, the MPC bugs and I can only choose between few programs I have. Then, when I save my project, it deletes all the samples and saving all the new ones but during the saving part, the MPC freeze and I've got like vertical bars on my screen... I've tried to load from another CF, same thing. The thing is I can recreate the bug but I don't know why it acts like this. Plus I'm afraid I've lost all my live set...

Hope someone will know what I'm talking about I don't know if I'm very clear... Help me please x_x
By Bugfix Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:40 pm
This is well known AKAI OS bug.
Back up your drives, even some files you have tried to save are already corrupted.
Format drives you use (Compact Flash, HD) within JJOS formatting on MPC (not on mac/pc)
Load back your files.
Files that are already corrupted won't work, but this won't happen again.
By Pierropoulo Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:41 am
Bugfix wrote:This is well known AKAI OS bug.
Back up your drives, even some files you have tried to save are already corrupted.
Format drives you use (Compact Flash, HD) within JJOS formatting on MPC (not on mac/pc)
Load back your files.
Files that are already corrupted won't work, but this won't happen again.

Thanks for your answer ! But I'm already on free jJOS, you think I need to re install it ?