Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By doe John Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:47 pm
Hi everyone! I have a little big problem.In this moment i have a analog drum machine called Spectralis.I have the Midi in from Spectralis into Mpc midi out -- Midi out from Spectralis into Traktor audio 10 MIDI IN and Out from Traktor interface into MPC 1000 midi IN . So what i really want is to be able to record midi notes that i play from spectralis with mpc pads into ableton! Now i can only play the sounds from spectralis with mpc but i cannot record them into ableton .I also have a korg nano key connected to the usb and whe i play the sounds from spectralis with that piece of Shhh it works,but not witth my mpc pads. Can anybody please explain to me where is my mistake? Can i do that? Should i buy a MIDI INTERFACE ,should i buy a kenton midi thru,should i buy another mpc? ( NO i don;t want,i like 1000 ) Hope somebody understands my broken english ( I am from Romania) Salute you all !
By doe John Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:29 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Have you tried midi out into Ableton from the Mpc then midi out from Ableton into spectralis ?

Of course not! :worthy: :worthy: Thank you very much for you reply! It works but i have another problem,when i try to move the knobs on Spectralis, Ableton doesn't overdub those knob movements,before this i was able to do that but i could't use mpc pads for recording. I have set in MPC the Sync OUT A Master and Sync IN OFF.In Ableton in the MIDI tab i have checked Track and Sync for input and the same on Output. Is it another mistake that i did? Please tell me that :?