Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By cj1973 Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:19 am
I bought an MPC with a JJOS XL 3.54 version.
Does anyone know if I need to update this version to any other version to be on top of the latest update?
I know mine was sold by 16Squarez so it has a paid JJOSXL version and functions amazingly, but am unsure if I should just update the software and if so, what to?
Thanks!!
By bohliiin Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:04 am
Yeah, there's a 3.55 version out now. Not really sure what has been updated though but... its nice to be up to date :)
Just download it from here (win):
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/mpc ... _xl355.osx
or here (Mac):
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/mpc ... _xl355.osx

Its super easy to install. Put it on your CF card, access it from the load menu and follow the instructions on the screen.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:23 pm
Bohliiin the following issues and bugs have been changed or fixed in the 3.55 version update

-------------------------------------------
Bug fix: OS2XL Ver 3.55 03-JAN-2018
-------------------------------------------
1. [TRIM]
A play marker may not be displayed when a loop is ON.

2. [Now]
If a value is changed by a number key, it will be expressed as a small character.

<< Change >>
[Song]
1. The number of times of repeat counts down.

2. NEXT will be canceled, if F6 (NEXT) button is again pushed when F6 (NEXT) is ON.
By cj1973 Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:59 pm
Thank you!
My CF/USB interface reader broke (pins came out lol) so I just ordered another and am waiting.
I downloaded the 3.55 into my computer and transferred it to the MPC via USB to the MpC Hard Drive, but cannot copy it from Hard Drive to CF....
Any help on this would be appreciated.... :(
User error most likely lol
By Pimp_Mantle Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:53 pm
Is it just those 3-4 minor changes?
I think I stick with 3.54, I dont use song mode or loop mode so for me its not worth that small hassle.