Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By amedeocorona Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:15 pm
Alright I'm back, problem still not solved. It went away for a lil bit and now it's back.

Here is a video showing and explaining what is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xzgB9t ... XW7635r-B1

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another forum I found on here that seems to be the same thing
viewtopic.php?p=1102516

He ended up sending it to JJos and they fixed it, it was a bug in the system.
So maybe it's just a bug, but if this has already happened in the past I would assume they'd already prevented it from happening again.
By FAUCHEAUX Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:05 am
Watched your vid
I do also think you are hitting max polyphony
Hit the reset on the counter before checking it
Because yours says 32 in the vid and you definitely are firing off a ton of short samples after that long one, that counter isn't all that accurate
By amedeocorona Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:56 am
FAUCHEAUX wrote:Watched your vid
I do also think you are hitting max polyphony
Hit the reset on the counter before checking it
Because yours says 32 in the vid and you definitely are firing off a ton of short samples after that long one, that counter isn't all that accurate

I would say that’s probably right but this was also happening on a dif project I had just created that was literally just a sample and drums so for that there was definitely no possible of maxing out
By hyena Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:28 am
always check in the sample editor (TRIM page) if your samples are mono or stereo. if they are uselessly stereo (like a lot of one shot drum samples nowadays) use the stereo to mono (keep left, no mono sum) this will halve the voice count.