Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By grinchmob Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:23 pm
I'm in love....just installed the new OS and WOW! I don't know what the hell I was waiting for. I can't wait for 1.0 :) :) :) :) :) :)

By distortedtekno Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:23 pm
word up!
OS3 is the bomb-sh!t.
Definitely looking forward to when the NEW OS1 drops. I keep checking the site every chance I get. Should be ready any time now.

8)

By grinchmob Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:28 pm
How do you set it to the amout of slices you want....say I want a sample just chopped in 4?

By grinchmob Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:32 pm
grinchmob wrote:How do you set it to the amout of slices you want....say I want a sample just chopped in 4?
Nevermind answered myself :lol:

By distortedtekno Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:51 pm
TBonus76 wrote:Wait til pong gets added... that's gonna be the schit. :lol:

PONG1000
time to PM our favorite graphic artist...
we need more cowbell :!:
:lol:

By RundFyrkant Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:52 pm
distortedtekno wrote:
TBonus76 wrote:Wait til pong gets added... that's gonna be the schit. :lol:

PONG1000
time to PM our favorite graphic artist...
we need more cowbell :!:
:lol:

wasn't there a game included in all the mp sold in april? i think theres thread on that subject somwhere around here. :D

By distortedtekno Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:15 am
not sure. i probably missed that thread, being that we were overtaken by RTFM noob threads.

By grinchmob Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:25 am
I know theres gonna be an emulator and nintendo roms for it. :)
By Costley Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:35 am
I like the way it works but i was just wondering how you guys are working without being able to save and load proply in it - are you mixing everything down externaly before turning off your power or you just experimenting with shit and not really keepin much -

Me personaly if i made somthing - no matter how many time i try i could not make it the same again if it wa complicated to start off with - especially when making beats with the quantize off...

So how are you doing it
By tjudge Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:44 pm
Costley wrote:I like the way it works but i was just wondering how you guys are working without being able to save and load proply in it - are you mixing everything down externaly before turning off your power or you just experimenting with **** and not really keepin much -

Me personaly if i made somthing - no matter how many time i try i could not make it the same again if it wa complicated to start off with - especially when making beats with the quantize off...

So how are you doing it

You are able to save using 3.5. I use it everyday and don't have any problems saving. I think version 1.0 Trial will have a save limitation.
By Costley Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:21 pm
so are you just powering on and off ever time you change projects - when i tried to load another folder(whith an entrie project in it) it does not work properly -

I did not think you could save an entire project in 3.5 dont know why i thought i had read that somewhere

By kja Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:40 pm
when u load a new one just hit clear and it erase the old folders and loads the new ones.... you dont have to turn it off and on.

By djdsk Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:04 pm
the new os for made such a differnece , the speed of chopping samples and making programs is so much quicker now .

3.5 rox

By Antonym Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:07 pm
the speed of chopping samples and making programs

i have an eargasm when i am able to make EIGHT AND A HALF slices. that is SUCH a brilliant addition, i love it.