Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).

By Knoxximus Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:07 am
Been gone a minute, so please forgive me if this is redundant.

The MMC/MTC ability is in 3.5? Or is it to be included with 1.0? Has he started charging yet? Does he still plan to charge?

By distortedtekno Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:15 pm
what up knox. havent seen you around in a minute. hope all is good.

anyway, these feautures will be fully implemented when the NEW OS 1.0 becomes available. there will be a trial version, which you can evaluate for bugs. it doesnt save anything. the full version will be $30. so after it's released, i plan on testing the trial version before buying the new OS, just to make sure everything is cool.

By jahrome Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:35 pm
So, after we ( :wink: ) purchase the full version, do we get a refund if the OS has bugs?

By tank Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:00 pm
Sure. You will get your $30 back plus an extra $400 because of the emotional damage.

By jahrome Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:38 pm
Will this new OS be shareware or will it be illegal to trade/share? If I can't get a refund, can I give it away or exchange it with a friend..for some samples or something???

By joeybells Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:31 pm
Everything has bugs, including Windoze, OSX, everything.
That's why we have things called updates.
You didn't expect a refund cos your MP was buggy did you?
Jahrome you're a punk. Go earn some money.

By jahrome Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:57 pm
Look you butt-monkey, its amazing how kids write so bravely on the internet....

But anyway...money is far from my worries silly boy/girl. For your information, I knew the first operating systems on new MPCs were going to be buggy. I purchase these units knowing that. And I didn't have to pay a dime for the later OS upgrades.

Now you have a 3rd party that goes by JJ (I still think they are working for Numark) that proclaim that they will take the OS to the next level and get rid of any bugs...and charge you for it. Hell, it better work.

Oh..and both of my MPCs work just fine...for the most part.

By DJ-T Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:18 pm
Dang Jahrome,oh...joeyballs is a mod now, better watch out he might delete your comment. :lol: :lol:

By jahrome Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:48 pm
Well, if somebody catches feelings (mod or not) after they came with an insult first :roll:

Anyway...I guess we do need someone to replace Ant since he is the king of another MPC Forum (why we needed another one when this one is so great :P ) :D

I hope Ant doesn't come around catching feelings..... :lol: