Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By psoul Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:07 pm
hi Guys

how can (is possible) load for example a folder of samples and assign them from Pad A1 to follow in automatic?

is it possible?

sorry but for this my english is really level 0.. don't know words to describe it

By psoul Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:37 pm
yo its' so silly the question or nobody know if possible?

By jiggaman108 Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:38 pm
auto chromatic takes the same exact sample and stretches it across in order at different pitch levels.. kind of like a piano, other than that you can just assign samples one by one or use a computer program like BlueBox to sort out your programs

By psoul Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:40 pm
yo thanxs....

i think it could be a cool idea for jj next updates...
i mean i have a lot of folder full of samples... if only akai could load the folder and create prg in automatic i'll spend more time on creativity instead of the long boring pad assign...

By psoul Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:54 pm
i use a mac and i use mpc187 that i think more or less is the same think...
however i real love something like that... away from computer...

hey thanxs for reply

By chilom Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:57 pm
there is the autochromatic function in JJ os, use it !

By psoul Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:01 pm
does that autochromatic works for samples or is only the autochromatic of one sample to a note range? (a1-a5 for example?)

i need to know this....

By mkl... Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:26 pm
it's an autochromatic fonction so a sample will be pitched over al the pads...

so you don't have the answer to your question...

i hope your idea will be implemented...

By chilom Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:19 pm

By stale bread Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:54 am
funny i'm always loading in one sample at a time, but if i'm not mistaken i've seen the command for loading in all the samples in a folder haven't I?

isn't it
mode+Load
and then select all samples or something like that?

By cozy Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:20 am
i think he wants them mapped across the pads automatically. like a program with out the program file. i think.

By psoul Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:39 am
exactly... and of course in my mind you could save the program if you like it.....

sorry for english....

By mreilly Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:53 pm
whats teh differnce between this autochromatic thing and teh 16not efunction in the normal os?

By mreilly Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:53 pm
whats teh differnce between this autochromatic thing and teh 16not efunction in the normal os?