Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By stan steez Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:27 pm
Okay, I just got back with JJ about the Serial he / they he offered me for creating the manual. He / they affirmed to me that I will get a Serial if I sent him / them out the Product ID! But since I already had mine already I am willing to give it away as a christmas gift to one of you ladies and gents!

So who do I want to give this serial to?
Well, first of all to someody who is dedicated to music and can't afford it for whatever reasons. I am thinking about Pupils, Students and other needy people.

What you need to do:
Just send me a PM where you state why you think that you deserve this Serial. Tell a bit about yourself (if you like to, I don't want to force you). You can even spit some hot bars if you can :D Also include a link to your music if you got one. Very important: LEAVE YOUR EMAIL-ADRESS and your PRODUCT ID so I can holla at you.

The winner will be informed on December 24th (Christmas Eve in germany) via mail including her /his personal Serial!

I had PM's coming in from people who wished to battle for the serial, but I don't see this works for two reasons: First of all it's a Christmas gift which means that there should be no competition going on at all. Second there is a logistical problem behind it... everybody cannot battle everybody... that's whack...

PEACE....

By Antonym Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:35 pm
haha this is like a scholarship

By Pendulum Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:45 pm
thats very cool of you Stan 8)

By whatizzit Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:13 pm
yeah good idea

By Cap_Ill Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:43 pm
that is cool as fu*k man.

good looks.

By le rat Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:23 pm
did you receive my cover later lol?
By Lampdog Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:29 am
stan steez wrote:Okay, I just got back with JJ about the Serial he / they he offered me for creating the manual. He / they affirmed to me that I will get a Serial if I sent him / them out the Product ID! But since I already had mine already I am willing to give it away as a christmas gift to one of you ladies and gents!

Well, first of all to someody who is dedicated to music and can't afford it for whatever reasons. I am thinking about Pupils, Students and other needy people.

Is JJ OK with you giving away that serial?

If not, that would be an infringment wouldn't it? Just asking..

By Antonym Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:16 am
charlie found a golden ticket

By jahrome Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:24 am
stan steez wrote:
What you need to do:
Just send me a PM where you state why you think that you deserve this Serial. Tell a bit about yourself (if you like to, I don't want to force you). You can even spit some hot bars if you can Also include a link to your music if you got one. Very important: LEAVE YOUR EMAIL-ADRESS and your PRODUCT ID so I can holla at you.

The winner will be informed on December 24th (Christmas Eve in germany) via mail including her /his personal Serial!

WTF? I guess I am the only one that finds this weird
By stan steez Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:10 pm
Lampdog wrote:
stan steez wrote:Okay, I just got back with JJ about the Serial he / they he offered me for creating the manual. He / they affirmed to me that I will get a Serial if I sent him / them out the Product ID! But since I already had mine already I am willing to give it away as a christmas gift to one of you ladies and gents!

Is JJ OK with you giving away that serial?

If not, that would be an infringment wouldn't it? Just asking..

YES, I told JJ I wanted to give it away as a Christmas gift. JJ is cool with it.
Last edited by stan steez on Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By stan steez Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:14 pm
jahrome wrote:
stan steez wrote:
What you need to do:
Just send me a PM where you state why you think that you deserve this Serial. Tell a bit about yourself (if you like to, I don't want to force you). You can even spit some hot bars if you can Also include a link to your music if you got one. Very important: LEAVE YOUR EMAIL-ADRESS and your PRODUCT ID so I can holla at you.

WTF? I guess I am the only one that finds this weird

Why is this so weird? Because you're not getting used to get something for free these days? Do you think I got any other intentions than giving away a free serial? That would be? Maybe spamming your mails all day? So what's your point here?
Last edited by stan steez on Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Antonym Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:07 pm

baaahhhh