Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By musicmake007 Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:51 pm
Hi guy"s long time ago a posted anything. Just having to much fun with the JJ OS and producing.

Does anybody know something about akai. Are there any plans to counter JJ's OS with a Akai monster OS upgrade. Or do you'll think they gave up hope 2 do better than JJ OS.

Just wondering
Peace

By soopa Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:09 pm
who knows... but if theres one thing everybody knows... JJ is kicking Akai's ass

By moorekv Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:40 pm
Originally posted by soopa
who knows... but if theres one thing everybody knows... JJ is kicking Akai's ass

*co-sign*

By Rise of EPC Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:07 pm
my personal opinion on the matter is ... screw akai.... :shock:

between JJ's os and Nym's Pad Fix(coming soon) the 1k is an ever-growing beast of beats

By jahrome Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:54 am
:lol:

Last time I checked...JJ doesn't make MPCs. What ever JJ does and what ever Nym does to glue his pads back together and sell the patent...will make Akai money :lol: You guys really don't have a clue...

By Putter Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:52 am
jahrome wrote::lol:

Last time I checked...JJ doesn't make MPCs. What ever JJ does and what ever Nym does to glue his pads back together and sell the patent...will make Akai money :lol: You guys really don't have a clue...

Clue or not about akai, the JJ or NYM, my ish is still being sold & the 1k is helping me do it. The funny thing about it is, I don't even make hip hop. I'm in a totally different market. My ish is all over the place like household products & you are probably helping to send my kids to school & to quote you " you, really don't have a clue". Thanks BTW, I appreciate it! :lol:

The bottom line is who gives a fuch! :roll: You do you & let everybody else do what they do. This is Amerikkka & capitalism rules, even outside the USA. These are the products we choose to use. I say use them which ever way you wish and stop dikk riding all over these forums with your hatred & negativity.

One love!

By Putter Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:55 am
Rise of EPC wrote:my personal opinion on the matter is ... screw akai.... :shock:

between JJ's os and Nym's Pad Fix(coming soon) the 1k is an ever-growing beast of beats

The 1k is a growing beast, as will be the 2.5k. I do agree!

By jahrome Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:49 am
Putter wrote:
Clue or not about akai, the JJ or NYM, my ish is still being sold & the 1k is helping me do it. The funny thing about it is, I don't even make hip hop. I'm in a totally different market. My ish is all over the place like household products & you are probably helping to send my kids to school & to quote you " you, really don't have a clue". Thanks BTW, I appreciate it!

The bottom line is who gives a fuch! You do you & let everybody else do what they do. This is Amerikkka & capitalism rules, even outside the USA. These are the products we choose to use. I say use them which ever way you wish and stop dikk riding all over these forums with your hatred & negativity.

One love!

Honestly, you do care because you took the time out of your busy schedule to reply to such a silly thread.

Off the top, I really don't think I put any money in your pocket unless you work for Akai, Roland, Korg, Motu, Toyota, Sony, Def Jam... :lol: :lol:

Dikk riding? What do you think you are doing right now? Not only are you on JJs dikk, you are on mine as well. I am flattered.

Oh...and if you pay US taxes...you are helping send me to school and I don't intend on getting a job for what I am going to school for :lol: :oops:

So join my contest below and show me what you can do with a $200 drum machine..iight.

One.

By Putter Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:47 am
Honestly, you do care because you took the time out of your busy schedule to reply to such a silly thread.

Off the top, I really don't think I put any money in your pocket unless you work for Akai, Roland, Korg, Motu, Toyota, Sony, Def Jam... :lol: :lol:

Dikk riding? What do you think you are doing right now? Not only are you on JJs dikk, you are on mine as well. I am flattered.

Oh...and if you pay US taxes...you are helping send me to school and I don't intend on getting a job for what I am going to school for :lol: :oops:

So join my contest below and show me what you can do with a $200 drum machine..iight.
One.

The busy schedule is clear since I shut the shop down for the holidays, passed out the holiday bonus & told the crew see you next year. Yes, we will be busy come January since three of the seven companies you named, we do business with. :shock: :? :shock: Take a look around your house & I'm sure you will see enough of our affiliates to pay for my kids grad school books & fees. Thanks again!!! :lol: :shock:

BTW, since you claim to be a US Citizen, I'd like to thank you for my degrees also. Muchos gracias Senior Jahrome. :wink: :lol:

As for dikk riding; Well, as I've read on here a few times, it looks like JJ has got your jaws full! :cry: :oops: It looks like "JJ" or the 1k is mentioned in most of your recent post. I guess Akai is hit'n it too! :cry: :oops:

Come on young man, it is obvious you lack experience in your very extensive time on this earth because you actually take the time to bash something so simple ie... JJ, & the 1k. Like I said, use them which ever way you wish and stop dikk riding. You do you & let everybody else do what they do. But I do regress, there is ALWAYS one. I guess you are That One. :roll:
G'Day Sir....... :roll: :lol: :wink:
Last edited by Putter on Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Putter Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:52 am
BTW, it doesn't take much to type on a message board. Caring is not required, it's just the internet, you don't have to get your sensitive feelings involved. :)

By Chulukinat Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:27 pm
haha funny dudes :lol:

By jahrome Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:45 pm
Putter wrote:
The busy schedule is clear since I shut the shop down for the holidays, passed out the holiday bonus & told the crew see you next year. Yes, we will be busy come January since three of the seven companies you named, we do business with. Take a look around your house & I'm sure you will see enough of our affiliates to pay for my kids grad school books & fees. Thanks again!!!

BTW, since you claim to be a US Citizen, I'd like to thank you for my degrees also. Muchos gracias Senior Jahrome.

As for dikk riding; Well, as I've read on here a few times, it looks like JJ has got your jaws full! It looks like "JJ" or the 1k is mentioned in most of your recent post. I guess Akai is hit'n it too!

Come on young man, it is obvious you lack experience in your very extensive time on this earth because you actually take the time to bash something so simple ie... JJ, & the 1k. Like I said, use them which ever way you wish and stop dikk riding. You do you & let everybody else do what they do. But I do regress, there is ALWAYS one. I guess you are That One.
G'Day Sir.......

Another silly boy.

Wow...you are really taking this seriously and personally :lol:

These are just jokes. I love poking fun at the JJ OS because it gets a rise out of a few people in the forum. Nothing more. I don't really care which OS you use..and why would I? One is free and the other is $30. I am even giving away $30-$50 to a forum member today as part of a contest. Be easy dude.

Dude you really are silly. So because I am a consumer of electornic goods I am directly putting your kids through college :lol: Am I suppose to be hurt/upset by that? My kids eat everyday because of tax payers money. I can leave my air condition on (even in the winter) in my personal home studio thanks to tax payers money. 100% of my college tuition is paid by....guess who? :P So with that said, you are welcome. I am glad to contribute to the well being of youth today no matter their race, creed, or color. (that's why I am an avid/active supporter of Feed the Children and Habitat for Hummanity). If you benefit from the things I purchase, I am hapy I contributed to your life. I am proud that I helped make you the man/woman that you are today.

But back to the JJ OS :P What does cracking jokes about a $30 software have to do with my limited experience ??? Its a cheap bugging program that any of us can buy and download. You guys wear the JJ OS like a badge of honor :lol: :lol:

And thanks again for you taking time out to read up about me. Again, I am very flattered.

By Lone Diplomat Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:52 pm
Its a cheap bugging program Laughing

that's why you don't use it isnt it?

By jahrome Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:18 pm
So you are implying that you know what I am using? For work, I use the Akai OS. For trouble shooting bugs...I use the JJ OS.

Before you get even more silly....I own an MPC 2500. JJ is doing OS for both MPCs. I will benefit from any improvements....(because one more time...I own an MPC). Right now, there are way too many bugs in the JJ OS. But hopefully, one day they will all get fixed.

But this is a thread about the JJ OS vs Akai. Currently, the Akai OS is more solid but overall the JJ OS has more features.

By musicmake007 Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:16 pm
Guy's

Come on didn't ask for a battle here...
Just want to know Akai hasnt stop developing software for there 1k. That would be a shame.

But if they did than they def. should place a link to JJ on their website.