Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Andrizzle Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:45 pm
4.23B is posted up but no fixes listed since 4.23A. Maybe a late nite for JJ and they forgot to update the bug list. We will have to figure out whats been fixed and list here or maybe they will post fix list. Enjoy!

By volo Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:56 pm
Record function now has "toPAD"

A few new bugs though, i've noticed it will occasionally freeze while going in and out of the load screen. Otherwise another solid update.

By jahrome Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:29 pm
volo wrote:
A few new bugs though, i've noticed it will occasionally freeze while going in and out of the load screen. Otherwise another solid update.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Lone Diplomat Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:35 pm
okay admit it jahrome, u mad cause you spent your last $ with that silly MJ remix contest and you dont have enough left to get that JJ OS, right?

By jahrome Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:14 pm
Lone Diplomat wrote:
okay admit it jahrome, u mad cause you spent your last $ with that silly MJ remix contest and you dont have enough left to get that JJ OS, right?

:lol:

Yes, I will admit that I have some extra money that I can give away as a prize for my silly contest.

The contest is my gift for anyone with their cheap drum machine to make a few bucks so they can buy the JJ OS if they choose.

By Lone Diplomat Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:38 pm
well im not really down with the money prize, makes the contest look like some foodbank for poor producers

its like "come on, heres 30bucks for your poor ass. and don't quit the beatmaking"

im glad you got some money, but as far as im concerned id rather get 30$ off singing some gospel in the street

By jahrome Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:27 pm
well im not really down with the money prize, makes the contest look like some foodbank for poor producers

its like "come on, heres 30bucks for your poor ass. and don't quit the beatmaking"

im glad you got some money, but as far as im concerned id rather get 30$ off singing some gospel in the street

First of all....most musicians as well as college students are struggling financially. As far as this forum in concerned, there are 1000 owners that don't have the JJ OS for several reasons. One reason being that they don't have $30 extra dollars for an OS. There is no shame in that. (and no shame for food banks....) I offered a few dollars for people to do something besides look for bugs in operating systems. $30 to create a quick beat and share it with other forum members.

Well, keep singing your gospel in the streets and leave the alter boys alone (damn..that joke is getting old :lol: ). But I am about to judge the beat entries and send the winner a few dollars instantly....too bad you guys do more talk than actually creating music to share with other forum members. (the MV site is kicken this ones azz in that regard).

Now we return to the regularly scheduled program already in progress.....

So...what bugs have you found in your MPC today :P

By Akaii Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:21 am
i normally post my beats on othr forums.. i feel this 1s good for chatting souly about the OS

By jahrome Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:27 am
Wow..so this forum is only good for talking about the problems with Operating systems...

Well, since the MPC is an essential part of music production, why would you not post music on this site to share with other MPC users?

By stale bread Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:28 am
damn dude, i don't even know you so I'm not going to judge you but please i'm askin you stop **** up threads this shit is important to me and I've read many of your post you say you're just having fun don't you think you've had enough at the expense of others. you don't even give a **** about none of the shit goin on so since the 3rd party os is not up to par for you yet why don't you just check back when you think things'll be ready for you. I'm trying to be respectful but its pissing me the **** off every time i gotta wade through some bullshit to get some nuggets you know what i'm sayin.

By Lone Diplomat Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:03 pm
jahrome wrote:
First of all....most musicians as well as college students are struggling financially. As far as this forum in concerned, there are 1000 owners that don't have the JJ OS for several reasons. One reason being that they don't have $30 extra dollars for an OS. There is no shame in that. (and no shame for food banks....) I offered a few dollars for people to do something besides look for bugs in operating systems. $30 to create a quick beat and share it with other forum members.

Well i am a college student and i am struggling financially, but there's no way i would take your $30

moreover

30$ is not THAT hard to find if you really enjoy making music (don't we all own a $1000+ MPCs ?), so dont try to make me look like im rich as **** and don't consider getting $30

its just the way its done that im not down with

Come on

By jahrome Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:46 pm
stale bread wrote:
damn dude, i don't even know you so I'm not going to judge you but please i'm askin you stop **** up threads this **** is important to me and I've read many of your post you say you're just having fun don't you think you've had enough at the expense of others. you don't even give a **** about none of the **** goin on so since the 3rd party os is not up to par for you yet why don't you just check back when you think things'll be ready for you. I'm trying to be respectful but its pissing me the **** off every time i gotta wade through some **** to get some nuggets you know what i'm sayin.

Regardless of what you think or believe....never mind.

Just don't read anything I post and you will be a happy camper.

Lone Diplomat wrote:
Well i am a college student and i am struggling financially, but there's no way i would take your $30

moreover

30$ is not THAT hard to find if you really enjoy making music (don't we all own a $1000+ MPCs ?), so dont try to make me look like im rich as **** and don't consider getting $30

its just the way its done that im not down with

Come on

And what are you talking about?

I really don't care if you liked my contest idea or not. There are all sorts of contests in this world. I just choose to have one for MPC users in the forum. Since you didn't join the contest..who care what you will or will not take. Other forums did..and they probably would have even without the prize.

By Rise of EPC Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:20 pm
I really don't care if you liked my contest idea or not. There are all sorts of contests in this world. I just choose to have one for MPC users in the forum. Since you didn't join the contest..who care what you will or will not take. Other forums did..and they probably would have even without the prize.

i was hoping to read something cool about the new os...

Leave the guy's contest alone jEEZ!! WHO WOULD TURN DOWN 30 bucks?
like it or not ..there is no need to post your opinions to the point of an argument...sorry for even butting in but i want to learn stuff about my new os when im online... i just wasted 10 minutes.. :? [/quote]

By psoul Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:04 pm
and from that point of view there's more people who don't have to eat...

so work a couple of hours and you'll be right

By es-k Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:06 pm
jahrome.. all i have to say.. is i HONESTLY have had no problems with the jjos

it works fine on this end.. but then again, i think i got lucky with my mpc.. cause i had like no problems before i got the OS too

so yeah...

i just dont get why you spend so much time bein devils advocate over here

and you talkin about no one sharin music with the community here.. i've never heard ANY of your music.. where you at ?