Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By harmonik Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:53 am
I find mine giving me slow responses in the output. Dunno why

By harmonik Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:16 am
I take it back, I was listening through my DAW and it has delays

4.24 working good
By FLOOD Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:58 pm
I can redirect the audio back into the sampler in on my mixer creating feedback).
I can search for the right volume with the volume pot for the aux. no to much volume otherwise the feedback takes over.
pressing (mode) record i can sample the effect i made.

this also worked in record mode and the monitoring on

it should also work without a mixer: connect your output to your input with the record volume down. then turn it up a bit and listen to whats happening.

also when your mixer does not have anough channels you can put a device in the input of your sampler. now you have that another device on the channels you have connected the 1k on.

Greetings
By earwolf Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:44 pm
FLOOD wrote:I can redirect the audio back into the sampler in on my mixer creating feedback).
I can search for the right volume with the volume pot for the aux. no to much volume otherwise the feedback takes over.
pressing (mode) record i can sample the effect i made.

this also worked in record mode and the monitoring on

it should also work without a mixer: connect your output to your input with the record volume down. then turn it up a bit and listen to whats happening.

also when your mixer does not have anough channels you can put a device in the input of your sampler. now you have that another device on the channels you have connected the 1k on.

Greetings

weed is legal there huh
By FLOOD Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:26 pm
ow yeah
By FLOOD Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:27 pm
sorry for the bad english

my japanese is even worse
By FLOOD Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:29 pm
somehow this is under the wrong topic
By shanecarriere Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:59 pm
crownroyal wrote:CHECK IT OUT

where can i get jj OS`s