Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By inflict3 Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:49 pm
yo,yo,yo,yo… this area of the forums has been dead as ****!! do peeps not realize u can make slammers with the 500?? do peeps not realize after u lay down notes u can nudge them forward and backward in the grid with ease creating those off beat dilla type beats? do peeps not realize how easy and fun chopping by ear is? and they mush not know about the quick copy methods in trim mode.. cats really have been sleeping on the 500 since it dropped and now riding that next dick that came out.. :fku: :roll:
By master-ceo Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:29 pm
They rather invest in and use a Piece of SHIT Korg Volca that uses a 28k Modem to transfer samples to it from a $500 iPhone. :fku:

My 500 is still on Deck, just gotta get some new rechargeables for it.
By inflict3 Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:25 am
yup,.,. still loving the 500 since 08' when i got that shit… dropping a beat/loop cassette/t-shirt combo real soon all music done on the 500 :popcorn:
By inflict3 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:27 pm
^^^^yup, mine goes almost everywhere with me, i live by the beach and that shit goes down there too, have had mine since 08' nothing on it has failed except the screen backlight would flicker dim to bright sometimes, so i replaced the screen,. I've done hella mods to it even drilled the holes out where the pad nipples sit in, tacts have never failed, my jog wheel started scrolling slow once, used deoxit and problem was solved, sprayed all tacts down with deoxit last time it was apart, shits been a champ, u just gotta keep using it to keep it alive..lol

By inflict3 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:14 am
^^^^^^ thank you!! :nod: can't wait to do a bare metal one, and screen print on the bare metal then shoot a clear coat over that :popcorn: got a spare case ima strip at some point and try that. maybe ill even pick a crazy font for the text.
By inflict3 Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:23 am
get to learn the copy to next pad after you get the st point right, press the pad super fast over and over again while turning to, u will get the hang of it.. after finding the st point copy to next pad and find the next st point and copy to next pad, it will click after you do it a few times, it will automatically name the sample for you with a number after it…good luck!!
:smoker: