Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By vinylstyle Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:29 pm
Here is my 500 with the red lcd. I cutout the lcd window from the skin because it was blocking off certain viewing angles and I like it better with the square edges.

By inflict3 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:47 am
vinylstyle wrote:Here is my 500 with the red lcd. I cutout the lcd window from the skin because it was blocking off certain viewing angles and I like it better with the square edges.

can you show us a pic of the red screen turned off??

shit looks dope!! i just want to see if the red screen is darker then the original when turned off, i know u can't turn off the backlight switch when its on like the original or you can't see it.
By inflict3 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:07 am
vinylstyle wrote:Thanks! Yea, it's darker than the original lcd when turned off.

sick!! i might get the black screen with the blue text for mine knowing that.. my shit would look dope with the screen all black when turned off, with the white and black thing going on… thanks for posting this!!
By jiggity-j Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:08 pm
That 808 MPC500 looks amazing! How did you color the little arrows on the direction buttons? Looks clean! Hoping there are 3 other 500s like that as you would have needed to buy 4 fatpads for that effect.
By dsp Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:40 pm
@gostinmpc that's the best custom 500 I have ever seen !
By gauz Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:48 pm
does any1 know where i can buy green/black display? (green text on black backround).
Ive searched but have only found black text on green background.
Also i want to color my pads with green glow in the dark paint, does anyone what kind i should use?
I got dope planz for my 500
By motosega Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:29 pm
the lcd is a standard model which is available in many diferent styles, check the service manual, it has the model number. i can't remember it of the top of my head though.

another interesting possibility is that compatible lcds are available in different sizes.
a bigger lcd would be nice.
By inflict3 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:39 am
looks dope!!